I hate Nancy Pelosi and her sh*t eating grin

ACor58

While I don't wish harm on her for any reasons, she is a far bigger obstacle to President Obama than the republicans are. She is the most partisan person I have ever seen- and I don't think I have ever seen her

I consider her as partisan as most republicans. I put her on the same playing field as John Boehner and his sidekick Eric Cantor. Same with Diane Feinstein and probably a whole list of other congressmen. All of those people are the same person in my eyes. They just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing and do not follow the creed Obama layed out in my sig.

I consider her as partisan as most republicans. I put her on the same playing field as John Boehner and his sidekick Eric Cantor. Same with Diane Feinstein and probably a whole list of other congressmen. All of those people are the same person in my eyes. They just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing and do not follow the creed Obama layed out in my sig.

Buy more pineapple.

Talk is cheap my friend and Obama is a politician just like the rest of them.

Talk is cheap my friend and Obama is a politician just like the rest of them.

Just curious... what would he have to do to prove to you he's not a normal "me first" politician? Are there any criteria he can comply with to satisfy you on this? And I'm not talking about "do republican things" or "do democrat things", I mean just prove to you he is wholly motivated and intended on improving this country for it's people, without exception.

Because personally I don't care if he lowers taxes or raises them or aborts every baby in the country himself or saves all fetuses with guns he bought from the NRA. I just want long term quality of life for Americans improved.

connor,

What Obama had to do for me to prove he wasn't just another Beltway Boy was to honor his campaign promise about changing the way Washington does business--new faces, new approaches. To me that meant NOT appointing all the good ol' boys, e.g., Biden, Clinton (OK, women, too), Emanuel. How many more retreads will he trot out in the coming months; is James Carville waiting for his cue; when will we see some honest-to-God new faces not beholding to the entrenched DC power mavens?

For the 1,234th time on this site I declare: If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.

What Obama had to do for me to prove he wasn't just another Beltway Boy was to honor his campaign promise about changing the way Washington does business--new faces, new approaches. To me that meant NOT appointing all the good ol' boys, e.g., Biden, Clinton (OK, women, too), Emanuel.

You know, I thought so too. Then it hit me, he really doesn't have many options. He can bring in just immensely inexperienced people who would be far fall short of being qualified for the job they are to do..

or..

he can play the cards he's dealt and bring in people with a little baggage, and try to limit it a little bit. And I will concede Clinton, Emanuel are "gool ol' boys" but Biden is not, I will not concede that.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's home district includes San Francisco. Star-Kist Tuna's headquarters are in San Francisco , Pelosi's home district.

Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan work force.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy 's husband, owns $17 million dollars of Star-Kist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than their competition's.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an economic development credit in American Samoa.

And this is the woman lecturing us on "openness" and "ethics."

She makes Dick Cheney look solid.

Just curious... what would he have to do to prove to you he's not a normal "me first" politician? Are there any criteria he can comply with to satisfy you on this? And I'm not talking about "do republican things" or "do democrat things", I mean just prove to you he is wholly motivated and intended on improving this country for it's people, without exception.

Because personally I don't care if he lowers taxes or raises them or aborts every baby in the country himself or saves all fetuses with guns he bought from the NRA. I just want long term quality of life for Americans improved.

I've got one word for you.

Chicago Politics.

Ok, that's two words but anyone who rises that far that fast is an ass kissing, tell them what they want to hear, !@#$ 'em is they realy think I care about helping them (fill me in on one piece of legislation that has his finger prints all over), politician of the highest order.

And my long term quality of life is my job not his.

How did that stupid B word become Speaker of th House anyway? I am hoping that something falls from the roof of the chmaber and brains her.

Not to mention jumping up and down like a Jack-in-the-Box with that green sack she had on. Who dresses her...the Spectre of Death?