First players visiting....

gordon_g

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred Taylor and Kelley Washington coming to town in the next couple days.

I'm not going to get into a discussion or provide links, Look at my past history you'll see I was right last year as well.

Huh? You made one post last year about Chris Carr coming in...so how are you some kind of guru?

Its no secret Washington and Taylor are likely coming in...

Huh? You made one post last year about Chris Carr coming in...so how are you some kind of guru?

Trust what he says Alpha, he's been right about these things before. His previous posts were deleted in the crash though.

Good to see you back Gordon g. ^_^

Trust what he says Alpha, he's been right about these things before. His previous posts were deleted in the crash though.

Good to see you back Gordon g. :thumbsup:

Ok, I just searched his history as HE said and he had only 16 posts and only one last year about Chris Carr...I wasnt posting here last year...

Gordon, nice to have you back for another offseason. I know you have very reliable info as far as when an actual visit is upcoming, but do you have any word on who they might targeting once free agency starts Friday?

He was right about quite a bit of things last year. Some people ridiculed him & when he was proven right(about the stroud trade) they were not even man enough to issue him an apology. If you are not a longtime member @ TBD that is how your treated on around here by some of the originals.

Fred Taylor and Kelley Washington coming to town in the next couple days.

I'm not going to get into a discussion or provide links, Look at my past history you'll see I was right last year as well.

Are you saying your better then Soprano???? Come on now!!! :thumbsup:

JK...I'm glad a reliable source has returned....

Keep it up! :thumbsup: