A question about things that matter

EZC-Boston

I just don't get it WHY the NFL Cheerleaders get so little air time when the game is on network TV. The network knows the majority of the viewers are male (some may even be men) so why not more coverage of the Cheerleaders?

The Houston Texan gals were looking hot yesterday !

I just don't get it WHY the NFL Cheerleaders get so little air time when the game is on network TV.  The network knows the majority of the viewers are male (some may even be men) so why not more coverage of the Cheerleaders?

94509[/snapback]

I agree, I was loving the Ravens cheerleader the coverage last week, much better than the game

There were 4 outfits, french maids, baby dolls, pirates, and groovy chicks.

You can see the french maids in the background of this photo.

I haven't seen any other photo's yet on the Bills webpage other than the game day photos.

94959[/snapback]

They changed into their warmup jackets/pants after their routine between 3rd & 4th quarters.

There were 4 outfits, french maids, baby dolls, pirates, and groovy chicks.

You can see the french maids in the background of this photo.

I haven't seen any other photo's yet on the Bills webpage other than the game day photos.

94959[/snapback]

thanks for the update, hopefully we can get some better pics

I just don't get it WHY the NFL Cheerleaders get so little air time when the game is on network TV.  The network knows the majority of the viewers are male (some may even be men) so why not more coverage of the Cheerleaders?

94509[/snapback]

I agree. When they do get around to showing them, the broadcasters seem to have some sort of self-promotion or advertising graphic superimposed over their charms... :)

• 2 weeks later...