Would Mike Tyson have made a good halfback?

Hossage

<_<

How 'bout Immanuel Lewis?!? Remember how that little sucker used to scamper around the Papadopalous household on the show "Webster?"

What about ALF...he seemed pretty nimble when chasing cats and his low center of gravity would have made it easy for him to get through the tight holes...just dangle a cat in the endzone before you hand him the ball...lmao

I don't know about Tyson, but with any major athlete, I do always wonder what would happen if they had started focusing on another sport in 8th grade instead of where they ended up. 7'+ guys should probably stick with basketball, but I dunno, could Sid Crosby have been a CB instead of a hockey player if he grew up in Arkansas instead of Canada?

:censored:

How 'bout Immanuel Lewis?!? Remember how that little sucker used to scamper around the Papadopalous household on the show "Webster?"

That's a stupid idea. Tyson would bite Lewis' freakin arm off at the elbow and beat him senseless with it. Just what we need more of, high motor little people.

That's a stupid idea. Tyson would bite Lewis' freakin arm off at the elbow and beat him senseless with it. Just what we need more of, high motor little people.

Why oh why must you constantly follow me around this board and criticize my posts?!?! :censored:

I suppose you're one of those "We-need-more-blue-collar-players" type of guy huh? Yeah, let's get some more slow, block heads with sub-par talent... harrrumph! I want short, underappreciated, former child actors on this team!!! Bring me Soliel Moon Frye, Emmanuel Lewis, Raven Symone and that creepy broad who played the robot kid from "Small Wonder!!!!"

He actually wasn't all that great a basketball player in high school or in his freshman year at Bona. He was better know as a great baseball picture. Big feet that guy. He was at Bennet when I was at south park. Calvin Murphy at Niagara, Randy Smith at Buffalo ...hell we had a lot of great basketball going on in the day.