why are fans excited about the draft

Poland

What I put in bold is the most accurate statement you made.

I wouldn't call you a liar but I would say that you are someone that likes to tell himself a story that he wants to believe and hopes that he convinces others.

So what you do is compare lynch's best season to what is for some of those backs one of their worst seasons.

tomlinson

2003 rushing-1645 yards 5.3 ypc tds-13 receiving-725 yards tds-4

2006 rushing-1815 yards 5.2 ypc tds-28 receiving-508 yards tds-3

You were saying?

Do you ever see lynch putting up those kind of numbers?

I bet you do.

I'm belligerant?

This is coming from who, someone who wants to believe lynch compares to tomlinson?

What are you going to tell me next...beast mode?

Is that what you're going to tell me?

You need a dose of reality boy.

So you wouldn't call me a liar, then would you care to explain this post?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1319980

Now that we've proven that you're a hypocrite, maybe you could attempt to do something to prove your original point regarding Lynch. All you've come up with is to say that Lynch isn't as good as the guy whose been the best running back in the league for the past decade. Nice job...very compelling.

The stat comparison is to show you that, while he may not be a top 5 back, Lynch's numbers are on par with other top-tier NFL running backs. I can't believe that has to be explained to anyone, but hey, there's a lot of things about your posts that I can't believe (i.e. you should really look up the definition of belligerent, you don't seem to understand what the word means based on your writing).

Oh wait, you also tried to tell me that I think Lynch is as good as Tomlinson. Is that really how you read that? Come on dude, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not as dumb as your writing would indicate. Help me out a little.

I'm not sure what the "boy" thing is about. I can only assume it is a demonstration of the same level of maturity that the rest of your posts display...name calling. Awesome. You really do make a convincing argument.

Your posts are getting easier and easier to dismiss...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland, I think you are giving Modrak a bad rap when it comes to the Bills drafts. Wasn't it Modrak that recommended that we draft Cutler only to be underminded by our then GM Marv Levy and selected a DB. I also remember the McGahee pick being solely the selection of Tom Donahoe. Modrak when having the final say in selecting talent has proven to be very good. Remember the job he did in Philly. With him finally being in control of the Bills draft this year, let's see what type of job he does.

Poland, are you from Poland? Cutler is a big piece of sh--. He has a strong arm, but no other intangibles. I would take Trent

over him every time. BTW, I am excited as hell about the draft, because I really belive that the Bills are only a couple of

players away from being a deep playoff run team. One or two from FA, and the rest the draft. I think that our defense will

especially be better next year, and the offense will improve eough to get us to the promised land. Go Bills!

Poland, are you from Poland? Cutler is a big piece of sh--. He has a strong arm, but no other intangibles. I would take Trent

over him every time. BTW, I am excited as hell about the draft, because I really belive that the Bills are only a couple of

players away from being a deep playoff run team. One or two from FA, and the rest the draft. I think that our defense will

especially be better next year, and the offense will improve eough to get us to the promised land. Go Bills!

Good for you if you like the Bills drafts let me know if they make another one of those great 1st round picks.

Does losman have a brother the Bills are looking at taking?

Stop taking information from dumbasses like alpharetard.

That moron seems to think that every team in the league rates all Qbs in the same order.

There is no such thing as...Leinart was graded higher and would have been the Bills choice.

All teams have their own grades on players , there is no league-wide consensus.

Modrak himself said that the Bills had Cutler rated as the best QB in the draft.

Seeing that you have discredited Modrak's talent evaluating skills throughout this whole thread, what exactly are you trying to say?

Losman was mishandled and never developed?

So you're one of those morons that buys into that lame excuse!

You answered your own question about being a retard with that comment alone.

Whitner is an up and coming?

He's played 3 years dumbass, any team can draft an average safety at #8!

In 3 years he has 2 interceptions, 7 defended passes and 1 sack.

Plenty of experts including myself had cutler rated as the best QB in that draft.

Leinart was graded higher by who?

Answer: the losers like you.

Magahee was an all-pro where?

He wasn't an all-pro in buffalo dumbass, all he got us was a couple of 3rd round draft choices.

You should change your handle to Alpharetard.

Hahahahahahaha!

I can't believe I missed this post...Poland considers himself a personnel expert!

Priceless!

Now that we've proven that you're a hypocrite, maybe you could attempt to do something to prove your original point regarding Lynch. All you've come up with is to say that Lynch isn't as good as the guy whose been the best running back in the league for the past decade. Nice job...very compelling.

Don't you think this comment of yours is ultra stupid, being that it was YOU that compared lynch to tomlinson?

YOU are the one who brought Tomlinson into the conversation.

Don't you remember, or did you forget already?

Don't you think this comment of yours is ultra stupid, being that it was YOU that compared lynch to tomlinson?

You have over 100 posts in 3 days and most have you name calling everyone out here. Why are you here? This is supposed to be a message board where we exchange ideas and discuss football and the Bills. We have many disagreements amongst ourselves but we try not to get personal and nasty. That seems to be your only goal. Either you are doing this for fun or have other issues. Either way it is very annoying.

No, Poland. I realize that you're playing stooooopid to try to frustrate me, but it's not going to work. Let's try this one more time...

I posted the statistics of other top-tier running backs in the years that Lynch has been in the league. Your response to that was to say that I think Lynch is as good as Tomlinson. While I realize that you are just grandstanding because your assertion has no leverage, I'll detail my point to you as though you needed it: if you want to call Lynch "average", you should check out the recent productivity (i.e. years since Lynch has been in the league) of other backs that are widely considered among the best in the game for the purpose of comparison. Would you call the other backs I listed as "average"? I think not. Yet, their numbers are no better than Lynch's in the past 2 years.

If you look at the stats, Lynch's numbers are on par with some of the top backs in the league over the last 2 seasons. That's the point.

You have over 100 posts in 3 days and most have you name calling everyone out here. Why are you here? This is supposed to be a message board where we exchange ideas and discuss football and the Bills. We have many disagreements amongst ourselves but we try not to get personal and nasty. That seems to be your only goal. Either you are doing this for fun or have other issues. Either way it is very annoying.

If you have any problem with how we post here or the topics we discuss then why don't you leave.

I for one don't recognize your username and will not notice your absence.

If you have any problem with how we post here or the topics we discuss then why don't you leave.

I for one don't recognize you username and will not notice your absence.

See, now you hurt my feelings. I don't have a problem with how we post, just you.

Hang on, let me handle this one for Poland:

What are you, the posting Gestapo? You're a dumbass. I'm a personnel expert. Lynch sucks. Bills suck. You're all JP's bitches.

There, that should cover it.

No, Poland. I realize that you're playing stooooopid to try to frustrate me, but it's not going to work. Let's try this one more time...

I posted the statistics of other top-tier running backs in the years that Lynch has been in the league. Your response to that was to say that I think Lynch is as good as Tomlinson. While I realize that you are just grandstanding because your assertion has no leverage, I'll detail my point to you as though you needed it: if you want to call Lynch "average", you should check out the recent productivity (i.e. years since Lynch has been in the league) of other backs that are widely considered among the best in the game for the purpose of comparison. Would you call the backs with similar numbers to Lynch "average"? I think not. Unless, of course, you don't care about the facts and are just trying to get under somebody's skin. Then, of course, you might say something like that.

If you look at the stats, Lynch's numbers are on par with some of the top backs in the league over the last 2 seasons. That's the point.

Well then you think wrong, because tomlinson did have an average year, and that is what I would say.

But YOU want to associate that one season with saying lynch is on a par with those backs.

Let me make it very simple:

Tomlinson had an average year (last year)

Lynch had an average year, the difference is that lynch never had anything but an average year.

Is that clear enough?

Lynch to date has been nothing but AVERAGE, he's a 4ypc player who gets a lot of carries.

I'll repeat...he is a yawner as a 1st round pick, I'm not impressed.

As I put in another thread about Poland...he is either 16 years old (or younger) or a 29 year old virgin pissed off that he is about to turn 30 as a virgin and since he can't get laid to save his life, he gets his rocks off here to make him feel more like a man...

As I put in another thread about Poland...he is either 16 years old (or younger) or a 29 year old virgin pissed off that he is about to turn 30 as a virgin and since he can't get laid to save his life, he gets his rocks off here to make him feel more like a man...

Thanks. That would explain a lot. Now I almost feel bad for him.

Well then you think wrong, because tomlinson did have an average year, and that is what I would say.

But YOU want to associate that one season with saying lynch is on a par with those backs.

Let me make it very simple:

Tomlinson had an average year (last year)

Lynch had an average year, the difference is that lynch never had anything but an average year.

Is that clear enough?

Lynch to date has been nothing but AVERAGE, he's a 4ypc player who gets a lot of carries.

I'll repeat...he is a yawner as a 1st round pick, I'm not impressed.

I'm convinced you've never seen Marshawn run. You identify him as average because of his 4 yards per carry, so answer me this...is Kevin Faulk the best running back in the NFL?

Statistics should be used as a drunk uses a lightpost...for support, not enlightenment. Yards per carry tells about 10 percent of the story for a running back.

I have to agree......I don't understand why the Bills fans get all excited about the draft. Other than Lee Evans, every first round pick goes on to either be a bust or leave via Free Agency. The trend started well before Modrak got here.

99 Winfield-left via free agency

00 Flowers-bust

01 Clements - left via free agency

These are the guys that are suposed to be the ones you build your franchise around. No wonder this team is the dripping *****.

LMAO! :sick:

Seeing that you have discredited Modrak's talent evaluating skills throughout this whole thread, what exactly are you trying to say?

Nothing different than I have already said.

Doesn't matter who they rated as the top QB, they took whitner instead.