Im very dissapointed in the fans at the game!

Rudyc80

Did we even have over 50,000? then the fans that were there leave by the midway point of the 4th!

it would serve us right if the Bills did leave Buffalo....i mean they play 8 friggin home games all year and we cant sell out and then when we do win in impressive style all these so called fans bail out and dont even celebrate a bills victory!

Then some on this board have the nerve to questuon why some players dont care what fans say......GREAT WIN BY(our bills) but terrible effort by these so called ''great fans of ours!"

Watching the game live im bragging about our fans and tehn when they come back form commercial they show the empty Ralph while my Pats and giants friends laugh going yah you have great fans!

IM EMBARRASSED!

94004[/snapback]

Please become a Pat or Giants fan - Pretty please - Your such a tool - PLEASE GO AWAY :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Halloween peckersnot.  So how many people do you know that take their kids trick or treating at 1 O'clock in the afternoon?

I've been through blizzards and hurricanes so dont whine to me about water going down your neck.

94407[/snapback]

I do know that it takes nearly 2 hours to get back to Rochester, peckersnot. And trick-or-treating starts around 6PM with the little kids. So 4 (game ends) + 2 (drive time) = 6 (when you get home). There - I did the math for you. That means that if people from Rochester want to be with their kids to do Haloween, the game is impossible.

And I've been to many, many cold games, peckersnot. I've been sleeted on, rained on, snowed on, etc. However, I must say that 50 degrees and a constant stream of water in my face was unpleasant. You can B word at me for not having the desire to sit through Joe Burns and Shane Matthews running the offense in garbage time, but I saw fit to leave with 5 minutes left. And I don't blame anyone else who did.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

This really is a silly thread. If you leave a sunny September game thats close with 5 minutes left in the 4th, then you have a point. After all, if your main concern is beating the traffic instead of enjoying the game....then why do you bother going?

But.......if you are sitting in raw conditions like yesterday for about 6 hours (assuming you arrived around 10am to tailgate) and you dont want to stick around to watch two poor teams burn the rest of a blowout game out.....then you have every right to leave. Watching garbage time of the Bills-Cards in a rain soaked cooler does not qualify as being a true fan.

Both teams are lucky we spent the cash to watch them in the first place.

I do know that it takes nearly 2 hours to get back to Rochester, peckersnot. And trick-or-treating starts around 6PM with the little kids. So 4 (game ends) + 2 (drive time) = 6 (when you get home). There - I did the math for you. That means that if people from Rochester want to be with their kids to do Haloween, the game is impossible.

And I've been to many, many cold games, peckersnot. I've been sleeted on, rained on, snowed on, etc. However, I must say that 50 degrees and a constant stream of water in my face was unpleasant. You can B word at me for not having the desire to sit through Joe Burns and Shane Matthews running the offense in garbage time, but I saw fit to leave with 5 minutes left. And I don't blame anyone else who did.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

94457[/snapback]

My 6-yr-old son would not let us leave early. I had to explain kneel-downs to him so that we could leave with 1:19 left :D

He also refused to wear a rain poncho. "It makes me hot!"

That being said, we got back to Rochester at 6:10. His trick-or-treating friend was waiting at our place. My son changed into his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume and off they went with his friend's dad.

My 6-yr-old son would not let us leave early.  I had to explain kneel-downs to him so that we could leave with 1:19 left  :D

He also refused to wear a rain poncho. "It makes me hot!"

That being said, we got back to Rochester at 6:10.  His trick-or-treating friend was waiting at our place.  My son changed into his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume and off they went with his friend's dad.

95422[/snapback]

You should be proud of that boy! And congratulations on raising a die-hard Bills fan. :D

Guest Big Stein

Hey Rudster!!! You were right about one thing...Dennis Green was IN BUFFALO!!!!! If only for a day.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Buttwipe. Go away.