Dog Barking Problems

TSNBDSC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... is there something I can buy and use to make these dogs stop barking ? ... high pitch wistle (spelling), air horn, etc, ? ... I believe there was a discussion on this issue a while back but a search came up dry ... thanks ...

<_< OK. Here's whatcha do (and you didn't hear this from me). Ya get yerself a 5 pound bag of cheap dog food. Then buy yerself a gallon of ethylene glycol automotive antifreeze (make sure the label DOES NOT read "non-toxic"). Add the antifreeze to the bag of dog food, let it absorb for awhile, then chuck it over to the annoying little bastards. For under fifteen bucks, you now have peace and quiet and have avoided an unnecessary confrontation with your rude , inconsiderate, and unreasonable neighbors.

Tips - 1. Be sure to leave no prints on the bag of food.

2. Pay for items with cash.

3. Dispose of empty antifreeze jug away from your home immediately.

Good luck with this and let me know if I may be of assistance in any other matters. ;):(

<_< OK. Here's whatcha do (and you didn't hear this from me). Ya get yerself a 5 pound bag of cheap dog food. Then buy yerself a gallon of ethylene glycol automotive antifreeze (make sure the label DOES NOT read "non-toxic"). Add the antifreeze to the bag of dog food, let it absorb for awhile, then chuck it over to the annoying little bastards. For under fifteen bucks, you now have peace and quiet and have avoided an unnecessary confrontation with your rude , inconsiderate, and unreasonable neighbors.

Good luck with this and let me know if I may be of assistance in any other matters. ;):(

I hope someone ends up doing this to you one day.

If I ever found out someone poisoned my dogs (not that I let them bark outside) they would get to know the business end of my .45!

You might want to have a chat with the neighbor. If that doesn't work..show him the business end of YOUR 45. If that doesn't work shoot the f-ing dogs. or shiv them..what the hell.

That would be the first logical step. However, if someone is willing to allow their dogs to bark for hours on end with no regard for their neighbors, they probably won't be very receptive to you coming on to their property and telling them (no matter how diplomatic and polite you may be) what to do with their animals.

That would be the first logical step. However, if someone is willing to allow their dogs to bark for hours on end with no regard for their neighbors, they probably won't be very receptive to you coming on to their property and telling them (no matter how diplomatic and polite you may be) what to do with their animals.

If they don't listen file a police report. ;)