Obama admits we're headed for Depression

The only "a-hole" things being thrown around is the bull sh-- "YOU do it = "BAD", WE do it = "OK"" nonsense youre throwing out.

Youre being a !@#$ing fraud. An apparently an oversensitive one at that if a silly off color comment bothers you so much. Man up.

How am I being a fraud? I think statements like that are complete and utter racist BS. Not about manning up, just about not throwing out racists comments.

You know and dear god you are whining about the "YOU do it = "BAD", WE do it = "OK"" logic... please that logic goes both ways. Rep to Dem and Dem to Rep.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only "a-hole" things being thrown around is the bull sh-- "YOU do it = "BAD", WE do it = "OK"" nonsense youre throwing out.

Youre being a !@#$ing fraud. An apparently an oversensitive one at that if a silly off color comment bothers you so much. Man up.

"Chocolate Wonder" was a little uncalled for.

Which is not to say I didn't chuckle at it...but I felt guilty chuckling.

How am I being a fraud? I think statements like that are complete and utter racist BS. Not about manning up, just about not throwing out racists comments.

Oh, Im sorry.....next time Ill poke fun of Catholics, white people or someother "acceptable" class to bash.

STFU, you oversensive ninny. First you got weepy when people slammed you into next week over the Union thing. Now this. Youre probably the same (*^*&%^$^#that gets offended at Don Rickles.

Youre being a !@#$ing fraud, too with your douchy excuses for why its "acceptable" for B. Hussein to use the same tactics that Bush got sh-- for.

Oh, Im sorry.....next time Ill poke fun of Catholics, white people or someother "acceptable" class to bash.

STFU, you oversensive ninny. Youre probably the same (*^*&%^$^#that gets offended at Don Rickles.

Youre being a !@#$ing fraud, too with your douchy excuses for why its "acceptable" for B. Hussein to use the same tactics that Bush got sh-- for.

Bush got crap because he had eight years of nonsense. Obama has been in office for less than a month. Give me a break.

And you are telling me to STFU yet you are the one tossing out racist comments. It's not being oversensitive it's having brains enough to know what is not right to say. Dumb ass.

Bush got crap because he had eight years of nonsense. Obama has been in office for less than a month. Give me a break.

What the !@#$ does time in office have to do with it. If anything, the short amount of time before resorting to the tactics make it worse, considering he should have it still fresh in his head that he blasted Bush for these things that hes now doing. Or did all the coke Barry the Community Organizer snorted back in Chi-Twon kill his short term memory?

And you are telling me to STFU yet you are the one tossing out racist comments. It's not being oversensitive it's having brains enough to know what is not right to say. Dumb ass.

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Mayor Nagin can refer to a whole city as "Chocolate", I can refer to Barry as such. Shut up.

First off, in regards to the token cabinet picks. That in itself is way more than the republicans have done when they were in the White House. Secondly it's not We're F'd as you say. It's being real, being honest.

Care to back that up? In arguably the most powerful position, DCI, Bush kept Clinton's appointee.

Bush's cabinet was the most diverse up to that point. For 15 positions he selected two african-americans, two asian-americans, four women, a hispanic and and a cuban-american. He also appointed a Democrat to the position of Secretary of Transportation.

What the !@#$ does time in office have to do with it. If anything, the short amount of time before resorting to the tactics make it worse, considering he should have it still fresh in his head that he blasted Bush for these things that hes now doing. Or did all the coke Barry the Community Organizer snorted back in Chi-Twon kill his short term memory?

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Mayor Nagin can refer to a whole city as "Chocolate", I can refer to Barry as such. Shut up.

Resorting to what tactics? Wanting to get things done? Asking for both sides to give him their thoughts on the stimulus if they don't agree? Maybe the horrible tactic of appointing a few republicans (3) into his cabinet? You act as though he is asking for people's first born child. Give me a break.

And now you are on to bashing Community Organizers. Another smart move on your part. Yes, let's bash people who want to make their community better. Personally, I have never heard of Obama being a Coke head.

Now with all of your racist, demeaning rants... is being a Community Organizer beneath you? Although, I am not sure what can be beneath a piece a garbage.

Resorting to what tactics? Wanting to get things done? Asking for both sides to give him their thoughts on the stimulus if they don't agree? Maybe the horrible tactic of appointing a few republicans (3) into his cabinet? You act as though he is asking for people's first born child. Give me a break.

And now you are on to bashing Community Organizers. Another smart move on your part. Yes, let's bash people who want to make their community better. Personally, I have never heard of Obama being a Coke head.

Now with all of your racist, demeaning rants... is being a Community Organizer beneath you? Although, I am not sure what can be beneath a piece a garbage.

Id tell you youre like on the border of Rettatta territory....but then Im sure Id get some response about me being "against noodles" and "demeaning to eggs" (or whatever the !@#$ was in that hell-soup made by that lunatic).

Id tell you youre like on the border of Rettatta territory....but then Im sure Id get some response about me being "against noodles" and "demeaning to eggs" (or whatever the !@#$ was in that hell-soup made by that lunatic).

No, my response is simple. You are just an a-hole. How is that? :rolleyes:

No, my response is simple. You are just an a-hole. How is that? :rolleyes:

Youre so dense it took you THIS long to figure out I wasnt being NICE to you?

Back on topic:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0502766_pf.html

The Fierce Urgency of Pork

By Charles Krauthammer

Friday, February 6, 2009; A17

"A failure to act, and act now, will turn crisis into a catastrophe."

-- President Obama, Feb. 4.

Catastrophe, mind you. So much for the president who in his inaugural address two weeks earlier declared "we have chosen hope over fear." Until, that is, you need fear to pass a bill.

And so much for the promise to banish the money changers and influence peddlers from the temple. An ostentatious executive order banning lobbyists was immediately followed by the nomination of at least a dozen current or former lobbyists to high position. Followed by a Treasury secretary who allegedly couldn't understand the payroll tax provisions in his 1040. Followed by Tom Daschle, who had to fall on his sword according to the new Washington rule that no Cabinet can have more than one tax delinquent.

The Daschle affair was more serious because his offense involved more than taxes. As Michael Kinsley once observed, in Washington the real scandal isn't what's illegal, but what's legal. Not paying taxes is one thing. But what made this case intolerable was the perfectly legal dealings that amassed Daschle $5.2 million in just two years.

He'd been getting $1 million per year from a law firm. But he's not a lawyer, nor a registered lobbyist. You don't get paid this kind of money to instruct partners on the Senate markup process. You get it for picking up the phone and peddling influence.

At least Tim Geithner, the tax-challenged Treasury secretary, had been working for years as a humble international civil servant earning non-stratospheric wages. Daschle, who had made another cool million a year (plus chauffeur and Caddy) for unspecified services to a pal's private equity firm, represented everything Obama said he'd come to Washington to upend.

And yet more damaging to Obama's image than all the hypocrisies in the appointment process is his signature bill: the stimulus package. He inexplicably delegated the writing to Nancy Pelosi and the barons of the House. The product, which inevitably carries Obama's name, was not just bad, not just flawed, but a legislative abomination.

It's not just pages and pages of special-interest tax breaks, giveaways and protections, one of which would set off a ruinous Smoot-Hawley trade war. It's not just the waste, such as the $88.6 million for new construction for Milwaukee Public Schools, which, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, have shrinking enrollment, 15 vacant schools and, quite logically, no plans for new construction.

It's the essential fraud of rushing through a bill in which the normal rules (committee hearings, finding revenue to pay for the programs) are suspended on the grounds that a national emergency requires an immediate job-creating stimulus -- and then throwing into it hundreds of billions that have nothing to do with stimulus, that Congress's own budget office says won't be spent until 2011 and beyond, and that are little more than the back-scratching, special-interest, lobby-driven parochialism that Obama came to Washington to abolish. He said.

Not just to abolish but to create something new -- a new politics where the moneyed pork-barreling and corrupt logrolling of the past would give way to a bottom-up, grass-roots participatory democracy. That is what made Obama so dazzling and new. Turns out the "fierce urgency of now" includes $150 million for livestock (and honeybee and farm-raised fish) insurance.

The Age of Obama begins with perhaps the greatest frenzy of old-politics influence peddling ever seen in Washington. By the time the stimulus bill reached the Senate, reports the Wall Street Journal, pharmaceutical and high-tech companies were lobbying furiously for a new plan to repatriate overseas profits that would yield major tax savings. California wine growers and Florida citrus producers were fighting to change a single phrase in one provision. Substituting "planted" for "ready to market" would mean a windfall garnered from a new "bonus depreciation" incentive.

After Obama's miraculous 2008 presidential campaign, it was clear that at some point the magical mystery tour would have to end. The nation would rub its eyes and begin to emerge from its reverie. The hallucinatory Obama would give way to the mere mortal. The great ethical transformations promised would be seen as a fairy tale that all presidents tell -- and that this president told better than anyone.

I thought the awakening would take six months. It took two and a half weeks.

Obama should have sarcastically thanked the Bush administration for hiring a bunch of F*cktard economists that helped us get there while he was at it. Thank GOD we have a president who is in touch with reality. We're in a depression, why not admit it?

To quote Dumbo, "Uhh, Wall Sreet got drunk!"

Someone needs to pull the mic away from Obama. As he was just giving a sermon to his Democrat faithful in the House, he admitted we are in the middle of a Depression. He didn't say so in those words....but as he was trying to give credit to the economists for making dire predictions, he let slip that his team is projecting a $1 trillion contraction in demand (GDP) this year, and then another $1 trillion in 2010.

That my folks....is a Depression.

The current GDP is just under $15 trillion and was down 0.5% in Q3 '08 and 3.8% on an annualized basis in Q4. Using Obama's numbers, we will have lost 10% from our GDP in Q1 of 2010, and 15% by the end of 2010.

Now...call me goofy, but an 800 billion stimulus won't do a dang thing long term as we are still sinking trillions into the banking, insurance, auto, etc. systems at the same time. Too many holes in the dam.

Now, this isn't a shock to me....what was interesting was how bad Obama is when he ad-libs about things he doesn't know about. If anyone watched him tonight, he was almost like a drunk best-man, giving a toast. He isn't stupid and is a much better speaker than Bush, but his desire to prove everyone wrong is going to make him look like a fool. Between the appointments dropping left and right, and a few of these other side shows.....this can get out of hand in a hurry.

Obama should have sarcastically thanked the Bush administration for hiring a bunch of F*cktard economists that helped us get there while he was at it. Thank GOD we have a president who is in touch with reality. We're in a depression, why not admit it?

Saying the basic economic swing cycles are to never work again if this bill isnt passed is in touch with WHAT reality?

Maybe the "reality" in that round sphere in the movie Event Horizon, where people rip out their eyes and eat maggots.....but certainly not in THIS reality.

Yeah...maybe thats it...Obama's a really big Sam Neil fan.

What would finger pointing accomplish aside from wasting time while the economy crumbles. Thats one of the big problems with this country- people would rather place blame than come up with solutions....and that isn't directly aimed at you.

What would finger pointing accomplish aside from wasting time while the economy crumbles. Thats one of the big problems with this country- people would rather place blame than come up with solutions....and that isn't directly aimed at you.

I think we are past the point of no return in that aspect.

IMHO, The mocha messiah is nothing more than a steward of an empire in decline, 10 years out from a full collapse.