What is the biggest mistake you ever made about the Bills?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You start a thread at 1:07, and at 1:35 you have decided that no one has any input? That makes this thread almost too stupid to participate in. If it were a SAY or two later, then you might have a point. I just noticed the thread, and it is after 2PM. some of you have a twisted sense of self-importance.

Anyway, to answer your question, I believed the Bills had two quality QBs in Flutie and Johnson. I was crushed to find out that they really didn't have a good QB at all. Flutie was capable enough, and I though he might make a very good #2. RJ, for whatever reasons (and I have a list of possibilities) turned out to be a complete bust.

I never went all-in with JP and Trent, but I was hoping that either, or both, could be the answer. Well, we know that JP isn't the answer (at least for the Bills), and I am more concerned about Trent than I was at the start of last season. Still, given the level of coaching and play-calling on this team, I am willing to give him more time, in hopes that Turk grows in the job (he was better than Fairchild was in 2006), and that Jauron gets the message and lets this team play without tying their hands. I think the only way a different QB could help this club is if he had such a great reputation that the coaches would have to give him input, and let him play with confidence. Unfortunately, those QBs aren't available in FA, for the most part, and a rookie QB is never that guy.

Dude, you drink way to much coffee,

That was a joke about the bet.

I edited in "ONLY KIDDING" just for you

You hate me now, but you will love me later

You start a thread at 1:07, and at 1:35 you have decided that no one has any input? That makes this thread almost too stupid to participate in. If it were a SAY or two later, then you might have a point. I just noticed the thread, and it is after 2PM. some of you have a twisted sense of self-importance.

:wallbash:

thinking that rob johnson was going to be a great quarterback in buffalo.

thinking that jp losman was going to be a good quarterback in buffalo.

hopefully in a few years i can say i was wrong about thinking trent edwards wasn't our answer @ qb?

Buying jerseys of current players, they leave, get cut or retire soon after purchase. I'm the angel of death for Bills players. Paup, Moulds, Bledsoe and Spikes. :wallbash:

Other than that, I AM too perfect to make any more mistakes.

Ditto. I also made the mistake of adding an expensive McGahee jersey to my repertoire. Only the classics from now on...

thinking that rob johnson was going to be a great quarterback in buffalo.

thinking that jp losman was going to be a good quarterback in buffalo.

hopefully in a few years i can say i was wrong about thinking trent edwards wasn't our answer @ qb?

Got ya beat..I thought Todd Collins was gonna be a very good QB..LOL

I thought Ralph would eventually give up control of the team and hire a top GM.

That is my biggest mistake with the Bills.

My second biggest mistake was in the 1972 draft when Buffalo had the #1 overall selection in the draft ( I liked the guy)

http://www.super70s.com/Super70s/Sports/NFL/1972/Draft.asp

My biggest Personal mistake was at the beach

this isn't about the Bills---but I poo pooed the Niners selecting Rice and thought he was gonna be a butterfingers receiver after watching him drop a few his rookie season. That was such a colossal mistake that I think it transcends the question & still qualifies.

this isn't about the Bills---but I poo pooed the Niners selecting Rice and thought he was gonna be a butterfingers receiver after watching him drop a few his rookie season. That was such a colossal mistake that I think it transcends the question & still qualifies.

Man, you were right on that one

I applaud you for hoping you are wrong. too many here, see to care more about being right, then about the Bills succeeding.

Few people I talk to remember Rice's early struggles. I recently found out that Rice considered quitting the NFL that first year (Damn! that's the one I should have used in the other thread! :wallbash: ). I remember thinking Taylor is the man, HE'S the guy who dives for everything and drops nothing. Taylor was really good (his effort was great), but Rice proved me wrong...he really was completely awesome.