What is the biggest mistake you ever made about the Bills?

I thought Ralph would eventually give up control of the team and hire a top GM.

That is my biggest mistake with the Bills.

My second biggest mistake was in the 1972 draft when Buffalo had the #1 overall selection in the draft ( I really liked the guy, and he was a can't miss DE) Lou Saban hated the guy and traded him away.

http://www.super70s.com/Super70s/Sports/NFL/1972/Draft.asp

My biggest Personal mistake was at the beach

DIEHARD 1967

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, where to begin with this kind of nonsense.

Like 99.99% of people here I am not connected to the team in anyway other than watching them on TV so nothing I do has impact on them. Therefore, what "mistake" could I have made? I didn't make any mistakes in connection with the Moon landing either.

And the capper is the classic 'wait 20 minutes and then get pissy cause no one respond to my stupid post, so reply to myself with some lame attempt at smugness'.

I'd say this thread was your biggest Bills mistake today.

Oh boy, where to begin with this kind of nonsense.

Like 99.99% of people here I am not connected to the team in anyway other than watching them on TV so nothing I do has impact on them. Therefore, what "mistake" could I have made? I didn't make any mistakes in connection with the Moon landing either.

And the capper is the classic 'wait 20 minutes and then get pissy cause no one respond to my stupid post, so reply to myself with some lame attempt at smugness'.

I'd say this thread was your biggest Bills mistake today.

I think you made your biggest mistake turning on the TV

Why is it nonsense to admit you make mistakes?

So ,you never made any mistakes ?

Yea, right

Hey Billsdude, I want another $20 for this guy

I think you made your biggest mistake turning on the TV

Why is it nonsense to admit you make mistakes?

So ,you never made any mistakes ?

Yea, right

His point is how can you make mistakes regarding the Bills? We are just fans!! Your question does not make much sense. However, I did get in the wrong lane entering the stadium one time and had to wait 20 minutes to get in while the lane next to me moved much quicker.

His point is how can you make mistakes regarding the Bills? We are just fans!! Your question does not make much sense. However, I did get in the wrong lane entering the stadium one time and had to wait 20 minutes to get in while the lane next to me moved much quicker.

Oh this is fun,

You never made any mistakes trashing a player or in the draft.

You guys are too much

What a joke

Probably my most recent mistaken belief was thinking that J.P. Losman has what it takes to become a top flight NFL quarterback.

I have to say though, I think a lot of it was wishful thinking. He showed some flashes and then some of the off the field stuff really put me in a position of rooting for the guy.

Halfway through the 2007 season I had to confront the fact that I was wrong about J.P.

Wish him the best but I don't feel sorry for him, he'll probably make more in his lifetime than I will in mine. But I was mistaken, that's for sure.

I can only think of recent mistakes. I gave JP the benefit of the doubt way too much. I undervalued how good Fletcher was. I thought Lynch was going to be a mistake. I assumed everything Marv did was gold, until I looked closer ( as GM ). I undervalued Josh Reed for a long time. I overvalued Nate Clements. I laughed at the Flutie aquisition. I loved the Rob Johnson move. I believed Mike Williams was going to be one of the best ever.

Just as I suspected, nobody on this board ever makes mistakes (lol)

Thanks guys, you just won me $20

You start a thread at 1:07, and at 1:35 you have decided that no one has any input? That makes this thread almost too stupid to participate in. If it were a SAY or two later, then you might have a point. I just noticed the thread, and it is after 2PM. some of you have a twisted sense of self-importance.

Anyway, to answer your question, I believed the Bills had two quality QBs in Flutie and Johnson. I was crushed to find out that they really didn't have a good QB at all. Flutie was capable enough, and I though he might make a very good #2. RJ, for whatever reasons (and I have a list of possibilities) turned out to be a complete bust.

I never went all-in with JP and Trent, but I was hoping that either, or both, could be the answer. Well, we know that JP isn't the answer (at least for the Bills), and I am more concerned about Trent than I was at the start of last season. Still, given the level of coaching and play-calling on this team, I am willing to give him more time, in hopes that Turk grows in the job (he was better than Fairchild was in 2006), and that Jauron gets the message and lets this team play without tying their hands. I think the only way a different QB could help this club is if he had such a great reputation that the coaches would have to give him input, and let him play with confidence. Unfortunately, those QBs aren't available in FA, for the most part, and a rookie QB is never that guy.

I can only think of recent mistakes. I gave JP the benefit of the doubt way too much. I undervalued how good Fletcher was. I thought Lynch was going to be a mistake. I assumed everything Marv did was gold, until I looked closer ( as GM ). I undervalued Josh Reed for a long time. I overvalued Nate Clements. I laughed at the Flutie aquisition. I loved the Rob Johnson move. I believed Mike Williams was going to be one of the best ever.

Man, we made alot of the same mistakes

I thought Ralph would eventually give up control of the team and hire a top GM.

That is my biggest mistake with the Bills.

My second biggest mistake was in the 1972 draft when Buffalo had the #1 overall selection in the draft ( I liked the guy)

http://www.super70s.com/Super70s/Sports/NFL/1972/Draft.asp

My biggest Personal mistake was at the beach

Joining this board!! :-)