The Office

BLZFAN4LIFE

Did anyone happen to catch The Office after the Super Bowl? I DVR'd it and just watched it today. Funniest one I have seen in a while. Dwight kills me.

Yeah, best one in quite a while. I just hated that whole thing with Jessica Alba, Jack Black and Cloris Leachman. I don't get why that was necessary.

Yeah, best one in quite a while. I just hated that whole thing with Jessica Alba, Jack Black and Cloris Leachman. I don't get why that was necessary.

I was a little disappointed that Alba, Black and Leachman didn't have a significant role in the show. I thought there would be more to their cameos than being part of an illegally downloaded movie...

Did anyone happen to catch The Office after the Super Bowl? I DVR'd it and just watched it today. Funniest one I have seen in a while. Dwight kills me.

The segment before the theme song came on was the funniest scene in any Office, thus far. One of my favorite shows on TV. When Michael threw that projector out the window, I damn near pissed myself. Great stuff.

The segment before the theme song came on was the funniest scene in any Office, thus far. One of my favorite shows on TV. When Michael threw that projector out the window, I damn near pissed myself. Great stuff.

How about Dwight as Hannibal Lechter? :w00t:

It was terrific. Best opening sequence in the five years The Office has been on the air.

I tape every episode of The Office for Kim because she works on Thursday nights. She didn't see this one until yesterday morning, but Kim absolutely loved it.

The most recent one. He cuts the face off of the CPR dummy and puts it on his own, like Lecter does to the prison guard in SOTL.

Oh yea yea I remember now, sorry I was a little under the influence at the time of the episode. :wallbash:

It was good but felt the last fifteen or so minutes it started to lose some of it's funniness. A the case I usually love the half hour episodes but sometimes the hour one's just don't have the staying power. Though all and all it was a pretty good episode.

The episode did lose steam towards the end, but the beginning was hilarious.

It was terrific. Best opening sequence in the five years The Office has been on the air.

I tape every episode of The Office for Kim because she works on Thursday nights. She didn't see this one until yesterday morning, but Kim absolutely loved it.

good, we are all happy Kim got to see it. lol