If you had a free ticket and a ride to the SB would you go??

SKOOBY

No. The only thing worth going for is the off-the-field stuff that takes place the week leading up to Sunday. The game itself is an afterthought, with 80% of the croud being corporate types with no alligence to either team. It's a made for TV event, in my experience, and you can have a whole lot more fun at a SB party with friends/family/strangers, etc.

No. The only thing worth going for is the off-the-field stuff that takes place the week leading up to Sunday. The game itself is an afterthought, with 80% of the croud being corporate types with no alligence to either team. It's a made for TV event, in my experience, and you can have a whole lot more fun at a SB party with friends/family/strangers, etc.

80%? screw that

I would be going absolutely insane if the buffalo bills went to the superbowl

Can you sell it? If I could get a decent price, I'd sell. Otherwise a weekend in warm weather would be nice. May you can go to Tampa and sell the game tickets?

PTR

I agree, go to tampa, sell the ticket, tampa is a fun city and I'm sure the atmosphere around the city for the game will be fun, watch the game on tv and use the money to pay for any expesnes associated with the trip aka strippers

Pretty much yeah. If you're lucky enough to get free tickets and a ride to the SB, then you should go. It's pretty much a no brainer.

I must be missing something cause I agree this is a no brainer. No transport and no ticket cost? All you are paying for is drinks at what must be some wild bar scenes in the few days leading up to the game (and a room). And the game itself would be a blast, even if you don't have a rooting interest.

Even though this posts stinks of more douche-ness from you, trying to again make yourself pathetically look important, I must answer.

In most years I would turn down the trip, I think I would go tonight just to hear Springsteen. I think he puts the hassle of actually going to the game over the top.

Other than that, I've always said the AFC or NFC Championship games at your home stadium are much better than being at the actual Super Bowl. 3/4 of the people at the Super Bowl nowadays probably haven;t been to a game all year.

Springsteen would be the wild card for me, as I could care less about either team.

I am personally debating about it. I have no feelings for Pittsburgh and have always liked Warner but I really could care less about the outcome.

Sure. why not, unless you're ditching kids at home or something. If you're a single guy, go. In my mind, I'm still a football fan and am rooting for one team to win over the other, and appreciate the sport itself, so I would still be entertained.

Only if said ride is a BMW that's worth more than the majority of Buffalo-area homes.

LOL! I don't think skooby will ever let that one down. i had to refrain from mentioning it myself as it was a total curveball of a comment back when he said it. I think in order to move forward he'll have to acknowledge it as dumb and laugh with us. :lol: