Ugg.....this heat is killing me.

Dibs

B-) I'm dying.

My entire body is wet from perspiration.

I hate this heat!!!

4 days now of 40-45 degree heat(104-113 Fahrenheit).....it's been worse in Adelaide apparently.

Our average January temp is usually 26 degrees(79F)

I wilt at 30 degrees(86F) :sick:

Looks like a cool change tomorrow......36(97F) :thumbdown:

B-) I'm dying.

I hate this heat!!!

4 days now of 40-45 degree heat(104-113 Fahrenheit).....it's been worse in Adelaide apparently.

Dude, it hasn't been above 30 here for like 7 weeks. That's Fahrenheit, and yes, go F-ck yourself.

Dude, it hasn't been above 30 here for like 7 weeks. That's Fahrenheit, and yes, go F-ck yourself.

30? We wish it was that warm here in New Hampshire. Teens mostly, with nights below zero Fahrenheit. Oh and 6-12 inches of snow weekly.

PTR

B-) I'm dying.

I hate this heat!!!

I was going to post the same sentiment to him but 104-113 is too much to B word at him about. Anyone on this board would be bitching about that temperature no matter where they lived or at what time of year it was.

B-) I'm dying.

I hate this heat!!!

Looks like a cool change tomorrow......36(97F) :sick:

Dibs, shut the :thumbdown: up. :sick:

J/K

B-) I'm dying.

I hate this heat!!!

Silly foreigners and their silly metric numbers

Air conditioning can only do so much......mind you the shopping malls(which have great aircon) are packed.

.....and yes....a nice side effect is the girls wear less.....but unless at the beach, the sun is too strong & they cover up ;)

Thank you all for your.....ahem.....sympathies. You can all get fu :wallbash: ed :lol:

Just go to one of the topless beaches Dibs. What the hell, it's summer...although that is quite warm for Melbourne.

Going to visit my bro in Altona Green at the end of May. Hoping to see an Aussie Rules game at the MCG.

:wallbash: I'm dying.

I hate this heat!!!

I wilt at 30 degrees(86F) ;)

Looks like a cool change tomorrow......36(97F) :lol:

Sounds like Texas summer

Air conditioning can only do so much......mind you the shopping malls(which have great aircon) are packed.

.....and yes....a nice side effect is the girls wear less.....but unless at the beach, the sun is too strong & they cover up :nana:

Thank you all for your.....ahem.....sympathies. You can all get fu :wallbash: ed ;)

Ummmm, is that supposed to be an insult? I'd love to get :lol: ed!! Not by you of course. This one would be great!!!!!

Just go to one of the topless beaches Dibs. What the hell, it's summer...

Too much work to be able to go out and relax :lol:

.....although that is quite warm for Melbourne.

Record breaking heat wave.

......Going to visit my bro in Altona Green at the end of May. Hoping to see an Aussie Rules game at the MCG.

That sounds great.....the MCG is still the best ground in the world in regards to atmosphere IMO. :wallbash:

Ummmm, is that supposed to be an insult? I'd love to get :wallbash: ed!! Not by you of course. This one would be great!!!!!

Insults might come easily to those that find it hard to live up to even their own lowly standards in life, imbibe too much alcohol in order to help forget the futility of their own pointless existence and struggle with internal concepts about their own masculinity......but I personally find it difficult to come up with imaginative insults. ;):lol:

Insults might come easily to those that find it hard to live up to even their own lowly standards in life, imbibe too much alcohol in order to help forget the futility of their own pointless existence and struggle with internal concepts about their own masculinity......but I personally find it difficult to come up with imaginative insults. :nana::wallbash:

:lol: WAAAAHHHHH!!! ;)

JACK-ASS!

Too much work to be able to go out and relax :D

Record breaking heat wave.

That sounds great.....the MCG is still the best ground in the world in regards to atmosphere IMO. :thumbsup:

I have so much snow up here in Upstate NY (Rochester) that the width of my driveway is slowly closing in on me everyday because I cannot put the snow anywhere anymore....our snowbanks in our driveway is up to my jewels and winter isn't even over yet. I will take your heatwave over this christmas nightmare anytime. By the way, I also love right after I shovel myself out again for the 99th time the damn village snowplow drives by and plows my enterance in another 2 feet of wet/slushy/brown snow. Everytime he makes a pass-by my driveway enterance close another 3 inches.