Ask the Chroise

bladiebla

The Chroise will be attending the Superbowl party down here in Amsterdam and I'd prolly be in the opportunity to have a quick chat with him. Anything you'd like me to ask?

Ask him if he thinks he'll get a legitimate shot at the #2 position.

Does he think the Bills can overcome their 2008 collapse without a major infusion of talent?

How disappointed is he that he didn't get any playing time when the other QBs struggled mightily?

Is he aware Chroise?

Sooo, I'm taking a leak and suddenly I hear (I was wearing my Hamdan replica shirt):

Hamdan: "nice shirt you're wearing"

Me: "fancy seeing you in the loo"

Quite the meet lol. I got to talk to him twice that evening once in the toilet and outside it and when he handed me his shirt later that evening.

I asked as much as I could:

1. How legit do you see your shot at #2 QB for next season or do you expect the Bills to bring in a veteran QB.

A. He fully expects the Bills to bring in a veteran QB and therefor his chances at #2 to be slim.

2. Are you still friends with Trent?

A. Very much so.

3. Do you expect the Bills to resign you?

A. Yes, contract negotiations are underway between his agent and the Bills, he instructed his agent not to contact him for two weeks though as he is travelling through Europe (visiting the Netherlands and then off to Italy (Florence and Venice).

4. Are you aware of the nickname the Bills fans gave you?

A. (puzzled look) No. (So I explained the whole Chroise thing which made him smile).

Hamdan was also interviewed on stage where he got asked the question about his contract status again but also;

A huge roar from the crowd errupted as Hamdan got onto the stage followed by a "Let's go Admirals" for a couple of minutes, at least he's popular as ever with us. One guy brought his orange inflatable 5, Hamdan his number with us was 5 and when he got injured we all had inflatable number 5's as a sign of support towards the team and Hamdan. After the roar quited down he talked about that period and how much he had loved the support with our entire stadium carrying the 5's. More of a nice thing for us Amsterdam Admirals fans then anything else but heh.

1. Did you get contacted by Bart Andrus yet with the entire former coaching staff of the Amsterdam Admirals being the new coaching staff of the Toronto Argonauts (CFL).

A. This question caught him off guard, he did answer that he preffered to stay in the NFL. My guess is that there has indeed been contact between the Argonauts and Hamdan his agent (conjecture on my part).

I ended up winning the charity auction and got myself Hamdan his original Bills shirt (and an inventation as his personal guest if i visit the Bills \o/):

Hamdans original Bills jersey

Hamdan at Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport)

hamdan-shirt.JPG

There should be pictures of me getting the shirt from Hamdan but I havent seen them online yet, will post as soon as I find them.

hey nice work man!

that's pretty funny. i think a lot more of him now that i know he knew not of the bizarre hamden man love club

You won't believe how nice and down to earth a guy he really is btw, you won't find him screaming i'm worth 100k a year on a parkinglot... :wallbash: