Peters for McNabb, straight up?

Got_Wood

Yes, this is a crazy pipe dream. But there might be a GM out there that would pull this off... just not ours... because we don't have one.

Adam Schefter believes that there will be a big problem in Philly this offseason when McNabb asks for an extension on his deal.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...=NFL&id=704

Would this move make sense for us? Ego for ego.

That would suck for Trent. McNabb would probably ask for his jersey number too :rolleyes:

Just a thought.

We have a great / young QB now, so I like the Boldin thread more.

This trade was plausible about 2 months ago with the McNabb benching, but Philadelphia's success coupled with McNabb's relationship with Andy Reid will never allow this to happen.

Philadelphia currently is too smart of a franchise to even consider this as an option.

Anybody who lives in the Philly area and sees too many Eagles games will tell you that McNabb can be a very good quarterback about 70 percent of the time, but that he is just horrible the remaining 30 percent. He has a lot of bad games. Absolutely, this trade would be a disaster for the Bills. Please please forget the idea of trading Peters. Sign him and keep him. He will mature as he gets older and be the keystone in the o-line.

Oh yes, definitely a disaster. I would HATE to bring in a QB who has been to the pro bowl 5 times, played in 5 NFC championships and 1 superbowl, one time offensive player of the year, and sure fire hall of famer.

This might be a stupid thread (I know, I posted it), but it's hilarious that you WOULDN'T want him on this team. We would be allergic to success if we didn't take that trade.

Oh yes, definitely a disaster. I would HATE to bring in a QB who has been to the pro bowl 5 times, played in 5 NFC championships and 1 superbowl, one time offensive player of the year, and sure fire hall of famer.

This might be a stupid thread (I know, I posted it), but it's hilarious that you WOULDN'T want him on this team. We would be allergic to success if we didn't take that trade.

1. He's not an HoFer. Not even close.

2. Of course we'd want him. But not for Peters.

3. We are allergic to success regardless.

Yes, this is a crazy pipe dream. But there might be a GM out there that would pull this off... just not ours... because we don't have one.

Adam Schefter believes that there will be a big problem in Philly this offseason when McNabb asks for an extension on his deal.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...=NFL&id=704

Would this move make sense for us? Ego for ego.

That would suck for Trent. McNabb would probably ask for his jersey number too :thumbsup:

Just a thought.

When you say pipe dream do you mean you took a big hit off your hooka when you thought this one up?

PTR

Your right...he WAS good. Call me weird but I like getting players who are still good.

PTR

The last time we brought in an over-the-hill player was when Donahoe acquired Drew Bledsoe on draft day. We all know how well that turned out. We ain't trading for any more over the hill players.

Got us our last winning season. 2004, that was fun season. Playing schmucks trying to learn on the job hasn't gotten us within 2 games of a winning season. 5-11, 7-9, 7-9, 7-9

If Philly will do that trade, do it in a heartbeat. Veteran leadership at QB is something this team desperately needs.