Murtha: OK to send Gitmo prisoners to Pennsylvania.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably get better treatment at Gitmo than they would at Attica. What's the big deal where they're imprisoned, the fact remains that they're imprisoned. I'm sure they'll be under greater than normal scrutiny wherever they are.

Well, whose been making the big deal about it?

They probably get better treatment at Gitmo than they would at Attica. What's the big deal where they're imprisoned, the fact remains that they're imprisoned. I'm sure they'll be under greater than normal scrutiny wherever they are.

So why not just keep them there? We own it .

I have a better place for them .How about a dirt nap. Take no more prisoners , just kill them. Murtha treats our service men and women like garbage. He is another low life Tard scum . I wonder how the people in Pennsylvania feel about this.

Yeah, it's always a good idea to give a faceless bureaucracy the ability to pick and choose who gets killed. That's likely to never be abused. There is virtually nothing in history to cite on this matter.

Now parrot to everyone how you're a "Conservative".

Yeah, it's always a good idea to give a faceless bureaucracy the ability to pick and choose who gets killed. That's likely to never be abused.

Now parrot to everyone how you're a "Conservative".

It's called the enemy pu$$y. You never saw me state I was a conservatative . However you are a Tard.

I have a better place for them .How about a dirt nap. Take no more prisoners , just kill them. Murtha treats our service men and women like garbage. He is another low life Tard scum . I wonder how the people in Pennsylvania feel about this.

So what happens when it turns out that one of the prisoners is wrongfully imprisoned? Hey, it's not common but it happens. That's the reason for the lengthy appeals process when any American is handed the death penalty. But you'd prefer that we just slaughter all suspected terrorists and international criminals.