Jauron being a wuss

Stussy109

“I’m a little surprised it happened,” Schobel said about Buffalo letting Kollar out of his contract to come to Houston. “I enjoyed playing for him.

“I really liked him off the field, too. Now that he’s in Houston and I’m in Columbus, we can get together and play golf.”

Apparently Jauron gave his hires his word that he wouldn't hold them back from a job they really wanted, even if they were under contract. This is yet ANOTHER example of how Jauron can't be the man steering the ship, he's a pu$$. DO u thik Belicheat or Tuna would allow one of their guys to get out of a contract to make a lateral move to another AFC team??? What a joke.

Look, either Kollar is the best man available for the job, in which case we should have kept him, or else he wasn't, and he should have been fired. It's possible that Jauron told Kollar he would be fired, and gave him the chance to start looking for other jobs and they let this thing happen. That's the only possibility.

Time tested rule of management:

If an employee shows real signs of not wanting to be around, get rid of them immediately. Trying to convince someone to stay only wastes your time, let's them play you off of the other job, and worse, starts the rest of your group wondering why you aren't working so hard trying to convince them to stay as well.

Not saying Jauron is applying this, or even knows about it, but he's better off this way.

“I’m a little surprised it happened,” Schobel said about Buffalo letting Kollar out of his contract to come to Houston. “I enjoyed playing for him.

“I really liked him off the field, too. Now that he’s in Houston and I’m in Columbus, we can get together and play golf.”

Apparently Jauron gave his hires his word that he wouldn't hold them back from a job they really wanted, even if they were under contract. This is yet ANOTHER example of how Jauron can't be the man steering the ship, he's a pu$$. DO u thik Belicheat or Tuna would allow one of their guys to get out of a contract to make a lateral move to another AFC team??? What a joke.

Oh please if we really read between the lines no coaches were going to be fired and everything was going to be evaluated right and Ralph wont pay someones salary who isnt there, What part of this team has everyone been complaing about the most.... THE DEFENSIVE LINE HELLO he was probably told to find another job or be fired for the most unproductive part of this team seriously now GOOD RIDDENS!!!!

Are you suggesting the Bills wont have a defensive line coach, in 2009?

Not at all...Just stating that i don't think this was a situation of find a new job or be fired as some are suggesting. I think its more of Jauron not being able to hold his ground and simply ask that the guy finish his contract.

So when did Kollar become this great indespensible coach? Maybe there is a reason why he has been with so many teams for so many years and is still just a D-Line coach. Why worry about him leaving, the way the D-Line played this year, maybe they should have thought about replacing him anyway.

WHo is available to take his position? We let him go without a replacement.

Can you name one DL coach in the league? Exactly, they are normally guys just starting their coaching careers (Kollar is the exception, maybe a reason for it too), and haven't accomplished too much yet. There probably is enough people out there who would take this job to stock 100 teams.

Not at all...Just stating that i don't think this was a situation of find a new job or be fired as some are suggesting. I think its more of Jauron not being able to hold his ground and simply ask that the guy finish his contract.

The last thing I would want, as a HC, is a guy who is mediocre at his job to begin with, working at a job he no longer wants. How do you even hire good coaches, if that's the team's policy?

Our d-line had 8 sacks last year. See you Koller!!!

I think Kollar was an upgrade over Tim "I'll Wrestle You" Krumrie - but really I don't think he was indispensable. Funny how much better of a coach you become when you have better talent.

C

Another bitter fan!!

:worthy: