Jauron being a wuss

Stussy109

“I’m a little surprised it happened,” Schobel said about Buffalo letting Kollar out of his contract to come to Houston. “I enjoyed playing for him.

“I really liked him off the field, too. Now that he’s in Houston and I’m in Columbus, we can get together and play golf.”

Apparently Jauron gave his hires his word that he wouldn't hold them back from a job they really wanted, even if they were under contract. This is yet ANOTHER example of how Jauron can't be the man steering the ship, he's a pu$$. DO u thik Belicheat or Tuna would allow one of their guys to get out of a contract to make a lateral move to another AFC team??? What a joke.

Good the D-Line sucked last year. We were pushed off the ball just about every single game after Seattle.

Now it looks like you're just bashing Jauron for the sake of bashing Jauron. He did the right thing, and he's right to give any coach an opportunity to advance his career. It is kind of a promotion for Koller, seeing as he'll be an assistant as well, and quite honestly, I don't care how good he is, if a coach doesn't want to be here, he shouldn't be here.

Now it looks like you're just bashing Jauron for the sake of bashing Jauron.

That's pretty much the state of the board, right now. Bashing anyone associated with the Bills for anything they might say or do.