Anthony Fasano of the Fish

I get this Dolphins magazine at work and when Anthony Fasano was asked, "Where is the last place you would ever go on vacation?"

He replied: "Buffalo. It's the worst City in America."

He deserves a welcoming gift if the Fish actually play at the Ralph next season. My vote is for a snowball to his ugly mug.

I get this Dolphins magazine at work and when Anthony Fasano was asked, "Where is the last place you would ever go on vacation?"

He deserves a welcoming gift if the Fish actually play at the Ralph next season. My vote is for a snowball to his ugly mug.

And you wonder why I compare Eagles fans to Bills fans.

Good. Actually...excellent. IF we make the right moves in the off-season, there's no reason to think we won't sweep them next year, and then we can torture him/their fans with this comment.

It's far past too long for our rivalry with the Dolphins to start up again, just as its far past too long for the Jets and Pats* to return to the roles they've had most of my life = pissants.

There were never better games than us vs. the phish, with the playoffs/division title on the line. We were seeing our guys playing against real players who really hated us...not plastic players(Brady*) who only care about their next endorsement deal = might as well be pro wrestlers.

I want a new Bryan Cox. I want a new Jimmy Johnson/Don Shula...especially if that coach sits on the competition committee and therefore gets all the calls from the refs = its even better when we beat him.

I want people I can legitimately dislike working for the Phish. They started off well with Bill Parcells, and they seem to be moving along quite nicely.

How is "worst" measured, can Fasano tell us that? Doubt it.

But by many socio-economic measurements, he's pretty close, Buffalo is probably in the bottom five. Unemployment, population loss, job growth. These all point against Buffalo. As does taxes, governance, utility costs (ironically Buffalo has among the highest water and electricity rates in the country, higher thanh desert cities like Vegas and Phoenix despite being located on the largest reserve of fresh water in the world and situated next to a major hydro-electroic plan).

The anecdotal evidence (great neighbors, geography etc) aside, Buffalo (and I mean the region not just the City of) is really nothing to be swelled with pride about.

I kind of like it, actually, It shows that the rivalry isn't dead. I mean, seriously, who really gives a s#it what Anthony Fasano thinks? I think it's better, in this case, to be hated better than to be simply irrelevant.

The funniest thing is this douchbag is from New Jersey, NYC's sewer and the armpit of America (my apologizes to the good folks of NJ that didn't insult Buffalo).

But by many socio-economic measurements, he's pretty close, Buffalo is probably in the bottom five. Unemployment, population loss, job growth. These all point against Buffalo. As does taxes, governance, utility costs (ironically Buffalo has among the highest water and electricity rates in the country, higher thanh desert cities like Vegas and Phoenix despite being located on the largest reserve of fresh water in the world and situated next to a major hydro-electroic plan).

The anecdotal evidence (great neighbors, geography etc) aside, Buffalo (and I mean the region not just the City of) is really nothing to be swelled with pride about.

Save your statistics (which don't take into account urban sprawal which would make the area look a lit more favorable). Buffalo certainly has a lot of problems. But many people love living here and have great lives here. Plus, I always find it hilarious that people like to put down someone else's hometown like that makes them a better person because they great up somewhere else. If you're a douchebag, it doesn't make if you come from Buffalo, Detroit, Miami, LA, etc. You're still a douchebag.

I'm sure Fasano took all this in to account when he made his statement.

The funniest thing is this douchbag is from New Jersey, NYC's sewer and the armpit of America (my apologizes to the good folks of NJ that didn't insult Buffalo).

Had he come from Camden, maybe. But he does come from a nicer part of NJ :worthy:

Had he come from Camden, maybe. But he does come from a nicer part of NJ :worthy:

But do you silly how statements like this are? Of course there are really nice parts in NJ. I have a bunch of friends there. But there are also really nice parts of Buffalo (near Delaware Park and the Elmwood Village). There are parts in Miami that are like visiting hell. I hate generalizations about things especially if you haven't experienced it besides seeing it on a bus. Fasano definitely isn't getting an invite to the Italian Fest this year.

I hate speaking badly of ND boys, but Fasano is a douche...through and through. He is the epitome of a spoiled, d-bag athlete. Every encounter I've ever had with him has been negative and sickening. He is arrogant, rude and a POS and if I was 6'3" 240, I would have cracked himself on more than one occasion.

His comments are not surprising. But unlike McGahee who really didn't understand the repercussions of his parting shots to Buffalo, no doubt AF thought this was hilarious. I can't think of a better team for him to be on than Miami.

I hate speaking badly of ND boys, but Fasano is a douche...through and through. He is the epitome of a spoiled, d-bag athlete. Every encounter I've ever had with him has been negative and sickening. He is arrogant, rude and a POS and if I was 6'3" 240, I would have cracked himself on more than one occasion.

His comments are not surprising. But unlike McGahee who really didn't understand the repercussions of his parting shots to Buffalo, no doubt AF thought this was hilarious. I can't think of a better team for him to be on than Miami.

Pretty damning stuff. I also like to think Fasano feels pretty confident saying this stuff when he knew the Fins were playing in Toronto. Let's make sure we bump this before a Decemeber home against the Fish. I would like to thank Fat Tony because he just got me a lot more fired up for that game.