What a great event

PastaJoe

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that don't agree with you don't deserve to be called cretins. Conservatives and ideologues usually don't deserve to be called cretins. Only a few cretins here deserve to be called cretins, and Boomer has more than cretin-like tendencies. He is a cretin, and has proven to be a cretin with a relentless flurry and fury of cretinous posts.

Boomer I am so jealous. How can I generate such left wing rage?

Yes, when include the post to someone, you are responding to that person. Do you understand that?

Completely. The post in question about "blacks" was directly from a poster named "conner" and not a poster named "VABills". I responded, directly "quoted" conner and his question about blacks, and then answered that question about blacks with numbers about blacks. You can read it yourself. It's post #199.

Then you responded to my post to conner about blacks in post #203, saying you weren't talking about blacks. But you see, connor was, and that's why I answered him with a number about blacks.

But see, I wasn't at all responding to you. Hence there was nary a mention of you or a quote by you in my post, but there was something about connor. Now see how this works?

What's the longest most irrelevant thread ever?

Holcomb's Arm's butchering of statistics extended across multiple 30+ page threads.

If not that, then a long discussion about the morality of DVD burning as it relates to throwing beer at Ron Artest.

Who are you??? You don't a thing about me or what beliefs I have. So don't pretend to. I'm one of those unfortunate people who thinks freely and isn't defined by a political party.

If any American rooted for Bush to be as terrible as a president as he was, they are idiots. Personally, I would have loved Bush to be a great president rather than have thousands of people die overseas and in New Orleans because of his incompetence.

After looking at post Katrina a little more closely, I can't help thinking that New Orleans was a case of ugly partisanship on both sides- Democrat and Republican. Mississippi asked for help and got it. The mayor of New Orleans didn't handle things so well and Bush didn't exactly reach out to New Orleans either. Can Obama improve this- who knows? We hopefully won't find out how such a tragedy will be handled.

Holcomb's Arm's butchering of statistics extended across multiple 30+ page threads.

If not that, then a long discussion about the morality of DVD burning as it relates to throwing beer at Ron Artest.

Man, I miss the good old days.

Again we see the dims acting classy.

Rohm Emmanuel giving the five finger salute to someone and the shouts of Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodby to Bush on the podium with the Messiah.

Can't you tards put it away for at least one day.

No, but neither is he a racist for saying it. It's a pretty well established fact that felons tend to vote for Dems, be they black, white, yellow, or blue.

So it was pretty silly for people to get worked up about that (or any) joke.

KD, please...I'm so sure he would have made the same remark if this were a Clinton inauguration. He started a thread last night on the "off the wall" board that got deleted, yet felt the need to chime in again with the exact same sentiment. It was clearly racially motivated and inappropriate, IMO.

KD, please...I'm so sure he would have made the same remark if this were a Clinton inauguration. He started a thread last night on the "off the wall" board that got deleted, yet felt the need to chime in again with the exact same sentiment. It was clearly racially motivated and inappropriate, IMO.

Give me full credit. it was deleted twice. And I am sick of this racist bull sh---I can see a long 4 years of if you don't worship Obama you must be a white supremacist. I just think he appeals to losers and dont mind saying so.