I know its AFC championship

I remember when the Bills were in those SuperBowl years the NFC always had the dominating defenses. In the last 7 to 10 years the AFC plays the best D. I think Arizona will have a hard time beating either of these teams.

I remember when the Bills were in those SuperBowl years the NFC always had the dominating defenses. In the last 7 to 10 years the AFC plays the best D. I think Arizona will have a hard time beating either of these teams.

I suspect you'll be in the majority. Cards will probly be a TD underdog. I'm not sure it's a terrible matchup for them though. These defenses thrive on making teams 1 dimensional but that's not a big deal for AZ anyway.

The Cards been doubted this whole post season, Giants were doubted the whole post season last year. Look what they did, they went in and stunned the world, so anything could happen. That is why it's called an any given Sunday

The Cards been doubted this whole post season, Giants were doubted the whole post season last year. Look what they did, they went in and stunned the world, so anything could happen. That is why it's called an any given Sunday

In good weather the Cards /Steelers is close to an even game. In bad weather big advantage PBurgh

Does this mean we can't make predictions? All of that's true of the '94 Chargers too who got mauled.

The Bills should be so dull.

PTR

My thoughts exactly. Full strength the Steelers would beat Buffalo 98% of the time. Because Flaco is so inexperienced and they don't have much of a running game I think we would have a better chance against Baltimore, but they win 90% of the time.

My thoughts exactly. Full strength the Steelers would beat Buffalo 98% of the time. Because Flaco is so inexperienced and they don't have much of a running game I think we would have a better chance against Baltimore, but they win 90% of the time.

The Steelers 3rd stringers beat our starters a few years back when we needed to win to get into the playoffs.....And we beat Baltimore last year at home. But that defense is much improved since then. Buffalo wouldnt beat either team at this point. Matter of fact Buffalo wouldnt have beat any team in the playoffs this year...that includes SD!

Great Defense vs. Great Defense tends not to make for good games, especially since not only were both offenses mediocre, they're also both fairly conservative, particularly since you know what you're up against. You end up with a game that has a lot of smashes into the line followed by incomplete passes, rather than risky plays that lead downfield or to interceptions or sacks.

Great Defense vs. Great Offense is exciting from that "unstoppable force meets immovable object" kind of perspective, and then everybody loves a shootout.

Cardinals-Eagles was a fun game because it had two teams that regardless of talent, played aggressive offense and aggresive defense.