L A eyeing up the Bills

JFS1971

Making a push for a new stadium and a new team

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

So what?

LA sucks as a football town. If a town that has historically the most fickle football fans wants one of the worst football teams with the best fans I guess the gods of cruel punishment may finally be appeased.

OMG this would be the greatest thing that ever happened to me!!!!!! I would be at every home game!!!!!! I hope its in Santa Monica and right next to my house

Are you freaking serious got off f the Bills boards you loser. If you are calling yourself a fan and then go and say it would be the greatest to ever happen to you, oyu should not call your self a fan. If the Bills moving to your city is "the greatest thing to ever to oyu" you are a loser and need to get a life. the greatest thing for the Franchise would be to win a superbowl. DOn't call your self a bills fan while agreeing that them moving is good. he Bills are the Bills because they are in Buffalo. Plus Cali sucks they for players who are girls and can't play in real weather. Get off the boards your not a fan if you support them moving out there.

Two words: Chuck Schumer. This one's not happening.

Add two more: Jim Kelly.

I think we have them, only they're called 'elections'.

:blink:

I've always thought that when douchebags whine about those things. :wallbash:

IMO, this is a foot in the door to make those states start thinking about new stadiums. Schumer and Kelly don't want the Bills to leave and so if they can lobby hard enough then the state may pony up the bucks to keep the Bills here.

I agree with those who think J-ville will probably be the first to move.

Are you freaking serious got off f the Bills boards you loser. If you are calling yourself a fan and then go and say it would be the greatest to ever happen to you, oyu should not call your self a fan. If the Bills moving to your city is "the greatest thing to ever to oyu" you are a loser and need to get a life. the greatest thing for the Franchise would be to win a superbowl. DOn't call your self a bills fan while agreeing that them moving is good. he Bills are the Bills because they are in Buffalo. Plus Cali sucks they for players who are girls and can't play in real weather. Get off the boards your not a fan if you support them moving out there.

Your life must be horrible.. you must be the most miserable person in the world...I bet the only thng you have going for you is the Bills and thats sad :blink: Im not mad at your comments I feel sorry for you...It must be tuff living in Mom's basement and rooting for a loosing team.. you probably live close to the Bills and still dont go to the games..and for the record I moved to LA to make more money and I cant complain about the girls either :wallbash: hahahahahahahahahaha

Your life must be horrible.. you must be the most miserable person in the world...I bet the only thng you have going for you is the Bills and thats sad :blink: Im not mad at your comments I feel sorry for you...It must be tuff living in Mom's basement and rooting for a loosing team.. you probably live close to the Bills and still dont go to the games..and for the record I moved to LA to make more money and I cant complain about the girls either :wallbash: hahahahahahahahahaha

Actually no the bills aren't my entire life but i do go to every home game cuz i am a fan. I have been to every home game the last 5 years. I actually live on my campus and oh yea going to cali for money sounds good but the hact is stuff costs a lot more out there and you get less for your buck. I will give you one thing the girls out there are real nice. lol

Chuck Schumer can eat a bowl of dicks. We really need term limits.

What a classy and profound way of expressing your feelings. How impressive. I can hardly wait for your next astute observation or witty vignette.

No matter what side of the aisle one is on, the senior Senator from New York will not allow the NFL to remove the Bills from Buffalo. It will not happen.

What a classy and profound way of expressing your feelings. How impressive. I can hardly wait for your next astute observation or witty vignette.

No matter what side of the aisle one is on, the senior Senator from New York will not allow the NFL to remove the Bills from Buffalo. It will not happen.

How, exactly, is he going to do this? Use the NY budget surplus to buy the team?

I live I know they cant put it here they couldnt even put a parking lot here... I was just excited :wallbash:

hahahahaha...lol...hahahaha...you and alpha7 have very similar syntax...hahahaha...are you also a former football player like him with lots of front office contacts?

hahahaha...lol...you're about 12, right? you live in cheektowaga maybe?

I wish everybody would take a minute before posting these rumors. First of all Oakland or Jacksonville would move to LA before the Bills.Jacksonville is the most likely tram to move in the league right now, they make no monay and have little fan support. Second everyone is oversensitive about Toronto it is a long shot to move an NFL team into Canada. There are a tone of hurdles with the CBA, Labor Law, and the CFL. I don't think the Bills are moving anytime soon. Plus LA did not support the NFL the last time teams were there.

LA is possibly the worst football market in the country, considering how many people live in the area and how poorly supported their teams have been over history....

agreed. If you don't like the man in power, vote em out.

Tough to do in a state like NY that is so heavily weighted to 1 party and when so many members of that party vote their party regardless of who the candidate is. Al Franken comes to mind in a similar scenario. Good thing for the Bills that both parties want them in Buffalo.

Your life must be horrible.. you must be the most miserable person in the world...I bet the only thng you have going for you is the Bills and thats sad :lol: Im not mad at your comments I feel sorry for you...It must be tuff living in Mom's basement and rooting for a loosing team.. you probably live close to the Bills and still dont go to the games..and for the record I moved to LA to make more money and I cant complain about the girls either :wallbash: hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha....lol.....you wouldn't know what to do with a girl if one fell thru the ceiling onto your bed... :sick: ...and the only way you'll make more money is if your dad increases your allowance for mowing the lawn and washing the car....hahahaha...lmao....now go back to your room and keep jerkin' off in your gym sock...hahahaha...lol.... :blink: