Doesn't Hill'ry

Yes. That makes Hillary acceptable.

It's no wonder you get your ass handed to you on a regular basis. You're as predictable as an Obama stutter when there's no teleprompter.

Hey Moronica, long time no see. Maybe my glasses need to be cleaned but if you would point out to me where I said ANYTHING ABOUT HILLARY, I'd be eternally grateful.

Oh. I didn't.

Personally I don't give a rat's ass about Hillary. I'm merely pointing out that if one is outraged that someone not from New York claims to be a New Yorker, then one should ALSO be outraged that someone not from Texas claims to be a Texan.

To do otherwise would be hypocrisy. Which, I guess, is where YOU come in.

Hey Moronica, long time no see. Maybe my glasses need to be cleaned but if you would point out to me where I said ANYTHING ABOUT HILLARY, I'd be eternally grateful.

Oh. I didn't.

Personally I don't give a rat's ass about Hillary. I'm merely pointing out that if one is outraged that someone not from New York claims to be a New Yorker, then one should ALSO be outraged that someone not from Texas claims to be a Texan.

The thread is about Hillary, you freakin' mollusk.

Oh. I didn't.

As usual, you've missed the point.

Person A says something critical about a liberal like Hillary or Obama.

Blzrul quickly responds with "Yeah, well Bush did this" or "McCain did that" or "Reagan did this."

No original thinking. Just relentless bashing of people who have absolutely, positively no relevance to the topic at hand.

I think this is where you respond with "Yeah, well Bush stood in front of a sign that said "Mission Accomplished." :lol:

just make you gag? How does that phony B word come up with these one-liners? She'll always be a New Yorker...give me a *&%^ing break.

She'll screw up by exceeding her authority and BO will rue the day he made a pact with the devil and appointed her SofS.

Good to see PDS knows no parties.

No original thinking. Just relentless bashing of people who have absolutely, positively no relevance to the topic at hand.

Now lets leave all the bashing behind us and get back to the thread's original premise- that Hillary Clinton is a "phony B word".

The anger is getting thicker and thicker the closer we get to Tuesday. :unsure:

Obama stuttering every word out of his mouth from here to eternity is still an upgrade.

That's very true. I much prefer being lied to by someone with diction. I was ready to stab McCain because he kept saying "My friends".

At least Mr. Obama has the ability to speak extemporaneously.

That's very true. I much prefer being lied to by someone with diction. I was ready to stab McCain because he kept saying "My friends".

At least Mr. Obama has the ability to speak extemporaneously.

Could you imagine Bush trying to say the word extemporaneously?