Doesn't Hill'ry

Kinda like George Bush being a Texan? He was born in Connecticut.

George Bush gets moved to Texas when he was 2 years old, and you compare that to Hillary moving to NY just to further her political carreer?

I guess the real question is why I continue to be suprised that your next statement is always a little more mornic then the last. Alzheimers is the only explanation, because people like you usually get hit by a bus long before middle age.

George Bush gets moved to Texas when he was 2 years old, and you compare that to Hillary moving to NY just to further her political carreer?

I guess the real question is why I continue to be suprised that your next statement is always a little more mornic then the last. Alzheimers is the only explanation, because people like you usually get hit by a bus long before middle age.

The point is that it's a non-issue. If you move somewhere and have civic pride about it, where's the harm? I don't suppose Hillary saying "thank God I'm going to DC because New York really SUCKS" would make you happier?

New York is a great place to live and I don't blame her for wanting to be a New Yorker, particularly after having to live in Arkansas.

If Hillary said "the sky is blue, the Buffalo Bills stink and water is wet" there would be people who'd disagree with her. I am not a Hillary fan, but I am certainly not going to be blinded by it. The sky IS blue (where I am), the Bills DO stink and when it rains, I get wet. So there you go.

Have a nice day ****. I'm sure this inauguation week is tough on you, but this too shall pass.

:blush::oops::nana::lol:

The point is that it's a non-issue. If you move somewhere and have civic pride about it, where's the harm? I don't suppose Hillary saying "thank God I'm going to DC because New York really SUCKS" would make you happier?

New York is a great place to live and I don't blame her for wanting to be a New Yorker, particularly after having to live in Arkansas.

If Hillary said "the sky is blue, the Buffalo Bills stink and water is wet" there would be people who'd disagree with her. I am not a Hillary fan, but I am certainly not going to be blinded by it. The sky IS blue (where I am), the Bills DO stink and when it rains, I get wet. So there you go.

Have a nice day ****. I'm sure this inauguation week is tough on you, but this too shall pass.

And we all know the only reason she moved to NY was because she was just dying to be a New Yorker. :blush: