The Cowboys are rumored to be seriously considering

Tipster19

This is rumoured on ESPN too. Jerry Jones may not wanna eat that 12 mil bonus he handed out last year, though. Cutting TO leaves them a little thin at receiver and they don't have a 1st round pick.

But he should be cut anyway, he is the worst teammate in the history of sports.

For trading away the house to Detroit for Roy Williams, they still have some draft picks.

Still have their own 2nd, they gave away their 3rd but got one from Cleveland in a draft day trade, have 2 4ths (one from Detroit last year draft day trade), and 2 5ths (one from Tenn from the Pacman debacle). Sure, its not great, but he's still got 6 draft picks to work with.

You know Jerry Jones is a gambler and he'll probably turn some of them into more picks. We will see.

And you've got to say his back up plan with Pacman is pretty genius....he wrote into the contract that Tennesee had to give him back a 5th round pick. Yeah, Pacman crashed and burned in Dallas, and probably cost the team a game or two because of his antics, but Jones still got a pick in return. What other contract have you ever heard where a team gets a player for a pick and gets another pick if that player doesn't work out? Hilarious.

I hate the guy, but at least he tries.

T.O. is fast running out of opportunities, given his age and track record of being a poor teammate. However, he has actually shown that he will usually behave himself the first season with a team -- even in Philly and Dallas. Assuming that he is let go and assuming that there isn't much interest in him, I don't see the downside in signing him to a one-year veteran minimum contract (possibly with incentives). Yes, he has a tendency to drop passes and he's slid a little in recent years, but opponents still MUST account for him on every play. Imagine how that would finally free up Lee, not to mention open up the running game.

Yeah but think of how Eric Moulds was disgruntled when Lee Evans emerged in Moulds last year here. Now think of that times 100. That wouldn't even come close to how bad T.O could get if he couldn't get the ball in his hands, which I am certain the Bills offense would fail to do.

One the flipside, it would be pretty funny to see T.O. go on the national media in an interview with Dion Sanders badmouthing Turk Schoenert, Dick Jauron and most certainly Ralph Wilson. Can you imagine the shade of red Ralph would get watching T.O. call the bills front office "dysfunctional" or any other adjective? It would be truly classic.

For about a second.

And then we'd all here him trash the rest of the players, cause Trent to lose all confidence in himself, get in a fight with somebody in the locker room, and torpedo the season. But hey, where supposed to suck next year too right? What's there to lose, other than watching Ralph get called out by a primadonna?

They kept TO happy in Dallas in the first season or two by FORCING the ball to him constantly. We can't even force the ball to our unselfish WR Evans, so how on earth are we going to get TO the ball enough to keep him from flipping out? We barely target our WR's now, even when they are wide open. TO here would implode by mid season.

They kept TO happy in Dallas in the first season or two by FORCING the ball to him constantly. We can't even force the ball to our unselfish WR Evans, so how on earth are we going to get TO the ball enough to keep him from flipping out? We barely target our WR's now, even when they are wide open. TO here would implode by mid season.

Good point. But F#ck it, we'll take him - drama and all. I'm sick of losing and he is a playmaker.

I wouldn't mind TO in Buffalo, not one bit. It would be interesting to see him play against a Bill Parcell oriented team and against probably his biggest adversary in Randy Moss. If not for nothing it would be quite intriguing to watch all the drama in our division next year, not to mention that he would be a great attraction at the gate also.

I'll go a step further and go on record as to saying that if Rex Grossman is available we should get him as a replacement for Losman and competition for Edwards.

What better compliment to Evans than a big, accomplished WR like TO, especially now that Hardy is going to be laid up?

I would think that with the reports that the Cowboys are looking into cutting Owens, which Owens undoubtedly has heard himself by now, they almost HAVE to cut him. What do they say to him "um, we were just kidding?"