Acolytes: Here is your chance

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, is it not on TV?

Sure it is.

But the theater presentation is an opportunity to swoon, worship, and cry hosannas and fawn with bunches of like-minded folks, and eat pricey show popcorn, candy, and guzzle soda pop in a show of solidarity. And you get to 'spress yourself, and self-congratulate. :beer:

Sounds good to me!

So this is a thread specifically started to bash a politician and/or the people who back him?

Isn't there a whole board for this?

One board and its topic constraints can not contain the love and enthusiasm. :beer:

Sure it is.

But the theater presentation is an opportunity to swoon, worship, and cry hosannas and fawn with bunches of like-minded folks, and eat pricey show popcorn, candy, and guzzle soda pop in a show of solidarity. And you get to 'spress yourself, and self-congratulate. :wallbash:

Sounds good to me!.

Shout Alleluia! I have seen the Lord! Just not the same at home.

Will they also have a late evening showing for the people who can't see it during the day because we have a job?

Didn't you hear? Federal holiday. No one works the Obamauguration.

Well...no one in DC. Considering they're predicting four million people here for it (last I heard), no one would be able to get to work anyway. It's kind of scary, actually...DC infrastructure really can't handle that many people. People are likely going to get killed here Tuesday.

Honestly, its probably to the point that if Obama told everyone to drown themselves in the Washington monument reflection pool... they would.

No. Some would, though. I saw a car yesterday that was absolutely papered with Obama bumper stickers, had an Obama picture of some sort hanging from the mirror, and had an "0BAMA" license plate. I'm sure that person would.

Again...I have no problem with Obama himself (so far, he's done about as well setting up his administration as I'd expected. Some decisions I agree with, some I disagree with.) His cultists, however, concern me... :wallbash:

Didn't you hear? Federal holiday. No one works the Obamauguration.

Well...no one in DC. Considering they're predicting four million people here for it (last I heard), no one would be able to get to work anyway. It's kind of scary, actually...DC infrastructure really can't handle that many people. People are likely going to get killed here Tuesday.

In DC.? really? That never happens.

No. Some would, though. I saw a car yesterday that was absolutely papered with Obama bumper stickers, had an Obama picture of some sort hanging from the mirror, and had an "0BAMA" license plate. I'm sure that person would.

Again...I have no problem with Obama himself (so far, he's done about as well setting up his administration as I'd expected. Some decisions I agree with, some I disagree with.) His cultists, however, concern me... :thumbsup:

What, youre not for Ashley and Simpson remaking their hit into "Solid as Barack"?

Personally, I like the song we belted out as kids...

SOLID!!!!! Solid as my coc....er....nevermind.