"Reporter" Says: BAN MEDIA FROM WAR

blzrul

Youre right...what an idiot.

Next thing you know he will run for Senator.

Or try to get on Sat. Night live as a C-level comedienne.

If he was trying to be funny, I'd have to agree.

On the other hand the guy is an unlicensed, unemployed plumber who owes back taxes. He needs the work. Thus it IS nice that conservatives do believe in welfare for their supporters...like Paula Jones and her new teeth, boobs, and condo. Ditto Joe, he needs a gig and they come through for him.

He's single and able-bodied, he could go drive for KBR in Irak or even - shudder - enlist in the military.

What a dumb !@#$ing idiot.

Goes off to report on the war and then says media shouldn't be there. So, how about unplugging him and not printing what he says?

He's not a plumber, and he's not a reporter. He's just another conservative nutjob with a schtick.

Ban him . That will leave more room for Tardville to report on their 'boy' you know the lying communist fraud. :rolleyes:

Honestly, not a big Joe fan. Niether am I a big Palin fan.

But its telling....VERY telling that liberals have gotten so freaked out and up in a knot over people such as "Sarah and Joe" gaining positive attention.

I remember the night of the VP debate, I went shopping in Kirkland and a big lib who owned the store I was in said "closing early....gotta watch the debate....WE GOTTA GET HER!!!!"

Get who? What do you mean "get?"

Goes off to report on the war and then says media shouldn't be there. So, how about unplugging him and not printing what he says?

He's not a plumber, and he's not a reporter. He's just another conservative nutjob with a schtick.

Jon Stewart had the best line on this situation:

"Joe the Plumber is a war correspondent for Pajamas media - is that a news item or a Mad Lib? Let's see - I need a name, an occupation, a completely unrelated occupation and an item of flannel clothing...."

Well, he did have a point about the media's reporting being half-assed ('one-sided" as some would say - I prefer "half-assed", as I believe it's not bias that causes them to tell half a story, it's laziness).

But then, he's the quintessential image of the media half-assing their way through things...his article is simultaneously unsurprising and highly ironic.

But its telling....VERY telling that liberals have gotten so freaked out and up in a knot over people such as "Sarah and Joe" gaining positive attention.

I remember the night of the VP debate, I went shopping in Kirkland and a big lib who owned the store I was in said "closing early....gotta watch the debate....WE GOTTA GET HER!!!!"

I would have the same reaction if any other unqualified nitwit - no matter what their political persuasion - went over there and then essentially complained that he shouldn't be there. DUH.

My response to you relates to my perception that you're defending this idiot.

Don't talk to ME about letting partisanship cloud perception. This had nothing to do with WHO it is, it's the HYPOCRISY and outright STUPIDITY. If you don't see that well...'nuff said.

I would have the same reaction if any other unqualified nitwit - no matter what their political persuasion - went over there and then essentially complained that he shouldn't be there. DUH.

Don't talk to ME about letting partisanship cloud perception. This had nothing to do with WHO it is, it's the HYPOCRISY and outright STUPIDITY. If you don't see that well...'nuff said.

Im not defending Joe, like I said.

But I AM wondering why libs hate the opposition not for what they SAY, but for who they are and what they represent. Its like youre threatened by Palin or Wurtzelwhatever.

You are right again . Only Tards like yourself , Biden , Franks, Pelosi , Durbin , Kerry, Kennedy , Ted , not matress back , are qualified to comment on anything .Strangely I have not seen you comment on any of your tards in Tardsville.

Oh boy one more week and the head Tard takes over . We are saved. Chicago the intellectual seat of the country :wallbash:

But I AM wondering why libs hate the opposition not for what they SAY, but for who they are and what they represent. Its like youre threatened by Palin or Wurtzelwhatever.

What they say is based on who they are and what they represent, it's all related. The threat isn't them, it's that there will be enough people who buy into their warped view of the world and get them elected while too many other people get apathetic and let it happen. The reason they need to be talked about is just so people don't get apathetic, so we don't have Bush redux.

OK - I think we're confused here. First, I don't hate him. Second, I AM complaining about what he said, not his idealogy. I don't feel threatened by him at all.

Let's look at it this way: Consider Kato Kaelin - my benchmark for clueless dweebs. I don't know his political affilation, if he even has one. And I don't care. But if Kato Kaelin were standing in the Gaza Strip, reporting, and he said REPORTERS SHOULD BE BANNED, it would strike me EXACTLY the same way. You send an incompetent nitwit, you get stupidity.

Is that SO hard to understand?

And Caroline Kennedy will make a perfectly good Senator.

Maybe we could start calling her Caroline-the-Kennedy.

It's fitting.

No, because she actually IS a Kennedy.

If you called her Caroline-the-Charwoman then THAT would be on par, because she isn't. Except in contract she hasn't tried to say that she's a charwoman so it's not quite the same. So if she were to say "I am Caroline-the-Senator" (and she's not) and then she want to the Senate and yelled from the gallery "Senators should be banned!" you'd rightly be thinking she was a dumb freaking idiot.

And what's more, you'd be right.

I don't particularly think she WOULD make a good Senator. But I don't live in New York, so I don't really care.

C'mon now buddy. You're just jealous because his schtick is probably bigger than your schtick, aren't you? :oops::wallbash:

I think people got freaked out by GW before he was elected. There were riots and protests and stuff. Boy were they wrong about him.

OK - I think we're confused here. First, I don't hate him. Second, I AM complaining about what he said, not his idealogy. I don't feel threatened by him at all.

Let's look at it this way: Consider Kato Kaelin - my benchmark for clueless dweebs. I don't know his political affilation, if he even has one. And I don't care. But if Kato Kaelin were standing in the Gaza Strip, reporting, and he said REPORTERS SHOULD BE BANNED, it would strike me EXACTLY the same way. You send an incompetent nitwit, you get stupidity.

Is that SO hard to understand?

I get it.....thank you for being fair. And balanced :wallbash:

The 'P' in PDS can double for plumber.

I too don't spare a moment of my time thinking about wutzelwhatshisname, but can't help but marvel at how unhinged the left becomes about symbols and how much naked hatred spews forth.

The 'P' in PDS can double for plumber.

I too don't spare a moment of my time thinking about wutzelwhatshisname, but can't help but marvel at how unhinged the left becomes about symbols and how much naked hatred spews forth.

It's a disease of those living in Tardsville. The Tards ae frustrated for many reasons . The main one is they are impotent no not important but impotent causing the whiney crying hatred they spew forth , much to the entertainment of all. They really should just take the pipe and make the world a better place. Read the post of this Tard (blzrul) and see that nothing postive is ever offered , truly a disturbed person that needs help like say the pipe. :wallbash: