"Reporter" Says: BAN MEDIA FROM WAR

blzrul

The 'P' in PDS can double for plumber.

I too don't spare a moment of my time thinking about wutzelwhatshisname, but can't help but marvel at how unhinged the left becomes about symbols and how much naked hatred spews forth.

Yeah I'm sure the republican conservative right just adores the messiah, Kennedy (Caroline or Ted), Hillary, Bill, Olbermann, Maddow, NY Times, NOW, Pelosi etc, etc etc.

The fact that anybody even acknowledges his statements in a serious manner is freakin hilarious. Is crayonz Joe the Plumber?

I think the idea of the everyman covering the war might be a good idea. But really...besides "HOLY sh--, WAR IS FREAKING NUTS!!!!!", what exactly could he add to the discussion?

I think the idea of the everyman covering the war might be a good idea. But really...besides "HOLY sh--, WAR IS FREAKING NUTS!!!!!", what exactly could he add to the discussion?

The insight that only an unemployed, unliscensed plumber who became a republican conservative mouthpiece can add.

you know, getting back to the main theme of this thread, if we had the media coverage on june 5th 1944 that we had now, we never would have beat the Nazis. I agree with this author. No one was beheaded at abu grahib like during the bataan death march. we stripped em neked and humiliated them. what a bunch of sadistic fux we are!!!

get a grip you friggin pinko queens, I cant wait for china to invade us in 10 years so we can have a war on our own soil (for the 1st time in about 150 years, you take for granted how lucky we are for this) and all you will change your tunes. this world is a cruel, rotten place that only by the strenght of our ENLISTED( ie. volunteer. I enlisted, a show of hands?.....) military have we grown so complacent.

god have mercy on all of you.

you know, getting back to the main theme of this thread, if we had the media coverage on june 5th 1944 that we had now, we never would have beat the Nazis. I agree with this author. No one was beheaded at abu grahib like during the bataan death march. we stripped em neked and humiliated them. what a bunch of sadistic fux we are!!!

get a grip you friggin pinko queens, I cant wait for china to invade us in 10 years so we can have a war on our own soil (for the 1st time in about 150 years, you take for granted how lucky we are for this) and all you will change your tunes. this world is a cruel, rotten place that only by the strenght of our ENLISTED( ie. volunteer. I enlisted, a show of hands?.....) military have we grown so complacent.

god have mercy on all of you.

Yeah 70 plus year ago....can we stick this thread to point out another ignorant toolbox?