24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

janeane !@#$ing garofalo... in another nerd off with Chloe ;)

Spoiler alert: If you don't want to see don't highlight the rest of the post

Now, seriously who saw Garafolo as a mole? that is funny.

The other dude was !@#$ing obvious

Jack and Walker are having their tensions, which the preview for next week shows the tension erupting.

Now the questions are when are tony and morris being brought in. What is the backstory with the president's daughter. Finally, how many more episodes until we see Kim?

;)

BTW, anyone get the feeling that Chloe and Morris had their final goodbye just before she walked into the FBI office?

Oh, Billy Walsh .... !@#$ you.

+3 for Aaron awesome to see him back!

word, here is my prediction, the mole in FBI will find out chloe is on to him and have his people kidnap morris and their baby and blackmail/threaten chloe with it...

i feel bad because i like chloe but after watching just about every 24 episode ever (most multiple times) it looks like chloe is going to have a rough season... chloe's awesome too, i hope they dont mess with her kid

I met the actor who plays Pierce last year, he said he didn't think he'd be back on 24 because of his new role on Friday Night Lights, but it was probably hard to turn down what is probably his most lucrative and highest profile role. Good season thus far - feel like some has been changed up from prior seasons, but some of the old favorites are still there - "dammit Chloe!"

I met the actor who plays Pierce last year, he said he didn't think he'd be back on 24 because of his new role on Friday Night Lights, but it was probably hard to turn down what is probably his most lucrative and highest profile role. Good season thus far - feel like some has been changed up from prior seasons, but some of the old favorites are still there - "dammit Chloe!"

I know what you mean. I like this season a lot, its more "old school" and not as ridiclious as some of the most recent seasons have been. it's shaping up to be a good one.

there will be some interesting subplots to come...

what is going to happen to the mole in FBI ? (hah i almost said CTU)

will something bad happen to Chloe/morris or their kid?

Will something happen to Renee or Jack? (i get the feeling 1 of them is a goner) please not jack...damnit!

the first man will be in surgery for another 5-6 hours, so by the time he is done what will be happeneing? will he play any type of role?

and many more to come... i get the impression this was mostly a "building" episode to lay the framework for upcoming plotlines

Not that I've been disappointed with this season, cause I haven't. But last night was the first time this year that I just didn't want the episode to end. Good stuff! Can't wait til next week :censored:

+3 for Aaron awesome to see him back!

word, here is my prediction, the mole in FBI will find out chloe is on to him and have his people kidnap morris and their baby and blackmail/threaten chloe with it...

i feel bad because i like chloe but after watching just about every 24 episode ever (most multiple times) it looks like chloe is going to have a rough season... chloe's awesome too, i hope they dont mess with her kid

Yep, pretty obvious, there's 100% chance her kid is kidnapped. There would be no reason to introduce him in the show if not. One thing that really gets me and I know I have to check my sense of reality at the door when watching, but wouldn't Dubaku's face be plastered all of the TV and newspapers? I would think a terrorist on US land would have more publicity and here he is strolling down the streets like he's nobody...

Yep, pretty obvious, there's 100% chance her kid is kidnapped. There would be no reason to introduce him in the show if not. One thing that really gets me and I know I have to check my sense of reality at the door when watching, but wouldn't Dubaku's face be plastered all of the TV and newspapers? I would think a terrorist on US land would have more publicity and here he is strolling down the streets like he's nobody...

Maybe they don't want civilians to know that a highly dangerous terrorist has infiltrated the country. It would scare the public and show weakness that this man is trying to control us from within our country. It could bring terror and panic to the country. JMO.

Maybe they don't want civilians to know that a highly dangerous terrorist has infiltrated the country. It would scare the public and show weakness that this man is trying to control us from within our country. It could bring terror and panic to the country. JMO.

I would think they'd have to explain the plane's colliding as more than just an accident and especially once the CIP device was out of play and they knew he was leaving the country, it would make sense to post his picture. Since it's only been about 6 or so hours, I guess the papers wouldn't be an option. They could do it a way which would not cause a public scare. But like I said before, you need to lose your sense of reality, which really is the only way to truly enjoy this show. I just found him walking through the city streets, of Washington no less, and sitting down in a busy lobby a bit comical is all.....

You listed it as a spoiler, but I don't see any reason to leave the spoiler tag since it already aired. So anyway...

Now, seriously who saw Garafolo as a mole? that is funny.

The other dude was !@#$ing obvious

The other guy was too obvious though. They've used this trick a few times now. They make it ridiculously obvious that someone is a mole. Then when they actually come close to revealing it, they focus completely on another character (Garafolo) to make people think that one is dirty instead.

I met the actor who plays Pierce last year, he said he didn't think he'd be back on 24 because of his new role on Friday Night Lights, but it was probably hard to turn down what is probably his most lucrative and highest profile role.

Plus the guy's an icon on this show. I don't want to watch a season of 24 that doesn't include Aaron, even if it was his crappy limited role last season.

I like how they've completely left Tony in the dark for a few hours now. Make people forget about him only to bring him back in a big way. I'd say it gives more fuel to the idea that he's still working for the bad guys. The Dubaku storyline looks like it's ending soon, so we could end up with evil Tony leading the way again.

I like how they've completely left Tony in the dark for a few hours now. Make people forget about him only to bring him back in a big way. I'd say it gives more fuel to the idea that he's still working for the bad guys. The Dubaku storyline looks like it's ending soon, so we could end up with evil Tony leading the way again.

That's exactly what I think it will all come around to. Remember, the British guy who Tony considered a brother is not dead yet, so don't be surprised if Tony is nursing him back to health. And on top of all of this, with Bill Buchanan in charge of the White House, Tony can do some really bad things.

Plus the guy's an icon on this show. I don't want to watch a season of 24 that doesn't include Aaron, even if it was his crappy limited role last season.

Yea I don't think he could deny that 24 was his biggest, no only, claim to fame. He wore a hat that said "Twenty Four" on it even :censored:

I actually thought Tony was going to be the one to pick up the Pres. daughter, and then kidnap her as he turns back to the "dark side" with the British guy. Maybe next week?

You listed it as a spoiler, but I don't see any reason to leave the spoiler tag since it already aired. So anyway...

well, it wasn't aired on west coast yet, and some watch stuff online or illegally download the episodes to watch on their schedule. So, I was showing some consideration

I agree, or maybe Juma has another operative over here.

I actually thought Tony was going to be the one to pick up the Pres. daughter, and then kidnap her as he turns back to the "dark side" with the British guy. Maybe next week?

I was thinking the same thing when the President asked for someone Bill could trust. I thought for sure that Tony was gonna be the one to pick her up.