24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when Jack finds god and converts to islam, what will he change his name to?

Good question...but, in all seriousness something is going to happen where Jack brings "redemption" upon himself. It was the name of the 2 hour prequel and the commercials have been mentioning it....can't wait to see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

Good question...but, in all seriousness something is going to happen where Jack brings "redemption" upon himself. It was the name of the 2 hour prequel and the commercials have been mentioning it....can't wait to see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

I think the whole redemption thing is playing up the fact that he's "dying" more than anything else. If anything, all he'll get is Kim back in his life, as opposed to having lost it all at the end of season 6.

big suprise they evil organization is using Kim as leverage to make jack do what they want. thats original... not. lol..

but i figured sooner or later this whole "kim is back" thing will play out.... and since we are going into the season finale this could be pretty unpredictible how it plays out.

but that was a good episode, the only thing that bothered me (a lot actually) is when the bio canister released in the haz mat truck, how they did not keep the truck sealed, jack hopped right out allowing the weapon to release into the surrounding air and no one seemed to care and nothing happend. then when jack has the bio weapon all over himself and clothes right after he's contaminated he is off hugging jibran and chatting it up with everyone in close contact... wtf?

and stupid chief of staff. your going to get punked and get what you deserve....

but that was a good episode, the only thing that bothered me (a lot actually) is when the bio canister released in the haz mat truck, how they did not keep the truck sealed, jack hopped right out allowing the weapon to release into the surrounding air and no one seemed to care and nothing happend. then when jack has the bio weapon all over himself and clothes right after he's contaminated he is off hugging jibran and chatting it up with everyone in close contact... wtf?

He released it into a sealed chamber within the truck.

big suprise they evil organization is using Kim as leverage to make jack do what they want. thats original... not. lol..

but i figured sooner or later this whole "kim is back" thing will play out.... and since we are going into the season finale this could be pretty unpredictible how it plays out.

and stupid chief of staff. your going to get punked and get what you deserve....

He threw the canister into a sealed room inside the van.

Edit: just beat me to it!

i'm waiting to see how this all plays out... you never know.,, maybe kim gets the axe in the same fashion Teri did in season 1

Don't get my hopes up!

From the previews for next week, I wonder what they were doing to Jack when he was screaming with dr.'s around him like he's in surgery. Two thoughts that came to mind: 1. the obvious - they get some of kim's stem cells and try to heal him OR 2. the twist - the bad guys had the anecdote for the disease all along and administer it to jack for something in return

Definitely, but he was talking about Jack trading something in order to get them to inject him with antidote. I can't see them writing Jack that way.

Also, Jack won't risk the entire country to save Kim, the way Tony would/did with his wife. It might seem like that at first, but with Jack it's always selfless.