24 Thread

Erik

No way they work for the same person. Can you blame Tony? His other option is going to jail for the rest of his life. That one canister will net him enough dough to hide away for the rest of his life if he wants. Looks like Tony's plan was to destroy all the other bio weapons except for one canister and sell that to the highest bidder or he already has a purchase agreement. Very good twist, but you knew something was up when Larry told the agent to take the hand cuffs off of Tony...

I knew Moss was done when Tony started giving him the stink eye in the chopper.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony is one cold-hearted mofo

Tony = soap opera character played by a soap opera actor. Just HORRIBLE. Seriously, this guy should be on weekday afternoons.

Other than that, I am really enjoying the season.

Next plot idea....terrorists hold Kim Bauers family captive and will only realease them if she poses for playboy.......

She's so damn hot...

I had trouble keeping interest in last night's episode. These transition hours can be a bit rough sometimes. It must be the near death thing with Jack. It just doesn't feel right at all.

I had trouble keeping interest in last night's episode. These transition hours can be a bit rough sometimes. It must be the near death thing with Jack. It just doesn't feel right at all.

I felt the same way. I want to see Jack out in the field kicking ass pushing the envelope with his death wish....not hanging out back at the house accepting his fate like a punk.

I felt the same way. I want to see Jack out in the field kicking ass pushing the envelope with his death wish....not hanging out back at the house accepting his fate like a punk.

He could at least create a mini remote control robot Jack that would go through his body destroying every trace of the bio-toxin. It would be just like a mini-Ditka.

He's going to get some stem cells from his granddaughter.

I think Tony may still be on the good side but is very deep undercover. Don't know though...the way he looked at Jack was creepy.

Its been a good season so far.

I think Tony may still be on the good side but is very deep undercover. Don't know though...the way he looked at Jack was creepy.

Its been a good season so far.

I agree, because if he wanted Jack dead he had the opportunity to shoot him instead of leaving him to just a seizure. Clearly he preferred him alive, but temporarily out of the way.

I agree, because if he wanted Jack dead he had the opportunity to shoot him instead of leaving him to just a seizure. Clearly he preferred him alive, but temporarily out of the way.

He's surrounded by FBI agents. If he shoots Jack, he blows his cover.

Shooting him would have caused too much noise and drawn undue attention to himself. I thought he was getting prepared to put Jack down (some other way) before the other agents showed up.

I can't wait for more of Tony's scowls and frowns. This guy's acting range is incredible: frown, scowl, hairy eyeball.

I'm thinking his true status (good or evil) may not be revealed. After all, he keeps getting redeemed after horrible screwups and betrayals and mistaken for a great guy, despite the fact that he puts people in danger for selfish reasons, time after time. I think next year he becomes Pope until we find out he is in league with Satan. Soap opera character. Soap opera acting.

This guy's acting range is incredible: frown, scowl, hairy eyeball.

:rolleyes:

I want to trade him in for Michelle.

...who is named "Teri" after Jack's dead wife from Season 1, for those who didn't catch it.

Also, I was hoping Kim would be married to Chase from Season 3 who had to have his arm chopped off....did they ever say what happened to him?

...who is named "Teri" after Jack's dead wife from Season 1, for those who didn't catch it.

Also, I was hoping Kim would be married to Chase from Season 3 who had to have his arm chopped off....did they ever say what happened to him?

I think everyone who watched the show from season one caught that one, it wasn't very subtle...

And I agree with you about Chase! He was a bad a$$, i really liked that dude. One of my favorites along with the black agent that Jack shot in the head, don't recall his name...

I think everyone who watched the show from season one caught that one, it wasn't very subtle...

And I agree with you about Chase! He was a bad a$$, i really liked that dude. One of my favorites along with the black agent that Jack shot in the head, don't recall his name...

Curtis Manning.

Rumor has it that Chase moved to Boston and became a corrupt FBI Agent

No, it wasn't very subtle...but I felt obligated to bring it up for those who haven't had the privilege of seeing all the seasons. :rolleyes: