24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for all the bad Bill posts, bad theory, turned out to be solid. He will be missed. Moss is getting on my nerves though. He goes against the VP's orders and then punishes Renee for not listening to him? Yeah, that makes sense, jealous b@stard. Personally I would have just given her a spanking and be done with it...

Bill needs to live, at least long enough to pass along a message. It seemed like he reacted a bit when Juma metioned Hodges name on the phone call. Sure, any of the hostages could pass along the name at some point (except Aaron and the daughter), but Bill would make more sense.

Well, it looks like I was on the right track with this one. And now Renee knows that Jack is in fact human. I really hope they don't end up pushing for a happy ending to the series with her and Jack. Sure, Jack probably deserves something, but it should never happen with everything he has gone through. Whenever this series ends, Jack needs to be seen as a tragic figure, whether he's alive or dead.

yea he was a jerk for most the season but in the end, i really ended liking him at the end

The episode where Mason died is still my favorite one of the whole series. I almost want to break out the dvd right now just to watch that one hour.

Those were 2 of the best episodes I can remember! The president being slapped was pretty awesome. Intense, to say the least....

SPOILER:

I thought for sure that Jack wouldn't let the president come out of the vault for her daughter, so Juma (knowing Jack was in the vault) would find a way to get Kim involved, since she is supposed to pop up this season. At the same time, the president did ask Jack about if he had a child last night.

I have not yet seen yesterday's episode, but the back-to-back episodes were CHEESY! WHen Juma slapped the president and she flung her hair back and stared at him, all I could think was Hulk Hogan. I was waiting for her to get the crazy eyes and start wagging her finger in front of him before hitting him with a leg drop.

Also, (I hate to be one of those -this is so unrealistic guys) the Secret Service would never back away like they did. That was stupid. In fact, the whole invasion of the WHite House was very dumb. It would have been better if tehy hijacked a motorcade or something.

This season sucks and I have been a huge fan of the show.

Also, (I hate to be one of those -this is so unrealistic guys) the Secret Service would never back away like they did. That was stupid. In fact, the whole invasion of the WHite House was very dumb. It would have been better if tehy hijacked a motorcade or something.

I've never seen the point of the whole "that could never happen" thought to this show. We're talking about a world where two nukes have gone off on American soil, where a president hasn't actually completed a term in at least 12 years (Palmer, Keeler, Logan, Palmer). The realm of reality has been stretched well beyond the breaking point a long time ago.

I've never seen the point of the whole "that could never happen" thought to this show. We're talking about a world where two nukes have gone off on American soil, where a president hasn't actually completed a term in at least 12 years (Palmer, Keeler, Logan, Palmer). The realm of reality has been stretched well beyond the breaking point a long time ago.

true. that is why I said that I do not want to be "that guy" who questions the realism. The secret service retreat had me shaking my head. I just could not suspend my disbelief.

Now, if the prez had Irish Whipped JUma, Kicked him in the face, and then hit him with the leg-drop - then I would be fully on board.

true. that is why I said that I do not want to be "that guy" who questions the realism. The secret service retreat had me shaking my head. I just could not suspend my disbelief.

Now, if the prez had Irish Whipped JUma, Kicked him in the face, and then hit him with the leg-drop - then I would be fully on board.

And then do the ear waving thing to the hostages as they cheer while being rescued?

"Whatca gonne do General Juma..."

At least concede the post-slap stare down was Hulk Hogan-ish. I actually laughed out loud.

At the time I didn't laugh, but now that you make me think about it....

The funniest part last night was when Jon Voight called her a b*&%. :blink:

I don't see that at all, just like all the bad guy Bill talk. But i'll always keep an open mind when it comes to this show. You know Jack has a plan, he just didn't open the vault and give up the president because she said so. I have a feeling he rigged and explosion of some sort in the vault, but the president has to get Juma in the there somehow. All in all it was a really good episode and a very entertaining season to this point.

Since we're patting ourselves on the back...

Seriously though, another pretty good episode. the Jack set up was predictable, but after all these seasons that's what happens i guess. But now Jack is on his own, that's when he's at his best! He'll get Renee and Toney to help and spring Cloe eventually, although the previews has Moss blackmailing her hubby. Anyhoo, should be good with Jack on the lose....

actually the First Palmer made it through his first and only term

OK, I have a question about Monday's episode. When Buchanan attacks one of Juma's men, he shoots straight up into the air, and sets off an explosion. How does that work?

actually the First Palmer made it through his first and only term

Yeah, I know. But a first term president choosing not to run for re-election in the middle of election season isn't exactly a normal circumstance.