24 Thread

Erik

I like where they're going with him right now. You know that at some point in the day, his past actions that he's so troubled by are going to come out. It should be interesting when we actually find out what he has done.

Tony is my least favorite character in the series, including the really bad, bad guys. I wish they would have killed him off a long time ago (and thought they FINALLY did),. I'm hoping Jack has to take care of it himself, this year.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was one of the more enjoyable characters in the earlier seasons aside from jack and palmer

Me too. Why all the hate for Tony, Dean?

On a side note, the best character ever was Kevin Dillon playing the weirdo that held Kim in his cabin. LOL!

I have a question for you 24 guys....I started watching last year and unlike most I enjoyed last season....my question is should I go back and watch the previous seasons?

Some of it will obviously be ruined for you, but you definitely should watch them when you get the chance. The earliest seasons which usually get the most positive responses should actually be pretty much spoiler free for you.

I have a question for you 24 guys....I started watching last year and unlike most I enjoyed last season....my question is should I go back and watch the previous seasons?

Season 1 is the best, IMO. They actually stick to the time thing realistically, and not go to commercial coming back with Jack 30 miles away after the 90 second break.

Me too. Why all the hate for Tony, Dean?

First of all, I think the actor that play him is terrible, a chronic over-actor. But I can get over that, if other things are good.

Here's a very quick explanation. When Jack disobeys a command, or goes rogue, it is always because it is the right thing to do for the country. Tony does it for personal reasons. For example, he put the lives of millions of people at risk in an attempt to save his wife (girlfriend?). Sure, he comes back to help save Jack, but that is really besides the point. Tony is a serial offender...we just learned that he was running missions against the USA (until recently) because he was pissed-off at the country.

Fuc# that whiny pu**y! I can't stand the hammy facial expressions, and the new neck-move, is simply another annoying substitute for actual character.

I think they messed up on a good angle to go with Tony (so far anyway). Tony as a bad guy would be just like Jack, except he took one wrong turn somewhere along the line. Two guys who have given everything for their work, one still believes in the country, the other doesn't. We've said it over in over in here, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this day go back down that line.

I think they messed up on a good angle to go with Tony (so far anyway). Tony as a bad guy would be just like Jack, except he took one wrong turn somewhere along the line. Two guys who have given everything for their work, one still believes in the country, the other doesn't. We've said it over in over in here, but I wouldn't be surprised to see this day go back down that line.

I agree, I haven't fully trusted Tony at any point. (So, I guess that's one positive to the character.)

Seasons 1 and 2 were my favorites....David Palmer for president!

Definitely! Find a weekend when you have time to dedicate to the first season, rent all the discs (trust me on this one), and just start watching the episodes back to back. I'm usually not a fan of scripted television, but after the very first episode of Season 1 (I was late to the party like you) I was completely hooked. I had no idea there was something THIS good on tv. IMO, it's much more fun to watch an entire season over a short period of time since it gives you a much great feel for the real time effect, but it's not like I can avoid watching the weekly episodes of the current season, either.

Enjoy!

First Gentlemen Taylor can't catch a break today. I am actually thinking that this is one of the funnier seasons. I want to see Dubaku kill the crippled sister. I do have to say that Jack killing Vossler was cool, but not his greatest. I am waiting for Walker to snap also, and go on her own killing frenzy.

First Gentlemen Taylor can't catch a break today. I am actually thinking that this is one of the funnier seasons. I want to see Dubaku kill the crippled sister. I do have to say that Jack killing Vossler was cool, but not his greatest. I am waiting for Walker to snap also, and go on her own killing frenzy.

Clearly there are no police working in Washington DC.