Wonder what state has the highest teen pregnancy rate?

lilannie

Wow, that map is exactly how I imagined. It's like all the ignorance just sinks to the bottom of the map.

(I live in Georgia, so I'm allowed to say that)

:lol:

+1 for Gringo! (You must be well rested today Mr. Starr, you're on top of your game!)

Let me know if I'm understanding this right. In a given yr, roughly 7% of the 15-19 yo female population is preggo?

It doesn't say whether or not these pregnancies result in births, I significantly hope not. Since that age range consists of 5 yrs, does that mean that the chances of a given girl at some time in her late teens is like 1/3? (I do realize that there are likely many "repeat offenders".)

Let me know if I'm understanding this right. In a given yr, roughly 7% of the 15-19 yo female population is preggo?

It doesn't say whether or not these pregnancies result in births, I significantly hope not. Since that age range consists of 5 yrs, does that mean that the chances of a given girl at some time in her late teens is like 1/3? (I do realize that there are likely many "repeat offenders".)

You are a heathen baby killer with that attitude. If they get rid of a few cells they are committing murder!!! Let them provide that child with a mother who is ill prepared to raise a child. :lol:

Way to generalize everyone that lives in a region

You were much more understanding as Silent Bob. Where has the graciousness gone? Aren't you generalizing about the keg tapper generalizing about the south? I wonder if your generalization has upset anyone. sad, really really sad

You were much more understanding as Silent Bob. Where has the graciousness gone? Aren't you generalizing about the keg tapper generalizing about the south? I wonder if your generalization has upset anyone. sad, really really sad

I don't live in that region, but I'm upset for the people that DO live in that region. Does that count? :lol:

I don't live in that region, but I'm upset for the people that DO live in that region. Does that count? :lol:

If I could find Colorado on a map I would check your #s out.

Here in Texas the numbers are nearly as bleak as Mississippi. Please pity me.

If I could find Colorado on a map I would check your #s out.

Here in Texas the numbers are nearly as bleak as Mississippi. Please pity me.

It's one of them there "all-right-angle" states kinda just above the Republic o' Texas.

One cup o' pity on the way... :lol:

Wow, that map is exactly how I imagined. It's like all the ignorance just sinks to the bottom of the map.

(I live in Georgia, so I'm allowed to say that)

Oh yes. Any time Ive been to Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland , Oakland Ive been blown away by the magnificent level of intellectual muscle displayed there. Streets are so beautiful. People so friendly. yeah

Oh yes. Any time Ive been to Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland , Oakland Ive been blown away by the magnificent level of intellectual muscle displayed there. Streets are so beautiful. People so friendly. yeah

Obviously you've never been in the south and Buffalo. Biiiiiiiggggg difference.