Brian Orapko

He is EXACTLY what the Bills need. Someone with the physical skills who can put pressure on the QB unlike the trio we currently have. He was in the Ohio State backfield all night and he is the difference maker this team needs to move to the next level. We can only hope the Bills daft players like him this year.

He is EXACTLY what the Bills need. Someone with the physical skills who can put pressure on the QB unlike the trio we currently have. He was in the Ohio State backfield all night and he is the difference maker this team needs to move to the next level. We can only hope the Bills daft players like him this year.

I missed the first half of the Texas/OSU game last night, but I can't say he was that impressive in the second half. I was really hoping to see a lot more from him. If I missed some plays, please let me know.

Does anyone have any thoughts on him and his performance last night?

Is he the second coming of Vernon Gholston?

I missed the first half of the Texas/OSU game last night, but I can't say he was that impressive in the second half. I was really hoping to see a lot more from him. If I missed some plays, please let me know.

Does anyone have any thoughts on him and his performance last night?

I watched the first half, but not the second (I recorded it and hope to watch it later). Orakpo *was* that good in the first half. I can think of a few plays off the top of my head where he disrupted the play and Pryor either scrambled away or was sacked.

You are apparently forgetting something: He plays for DraftBust U.

Is he the second coming of Vernon Gholston?

He's a workout warrior. Reportedly benches 515, but then again Gholston did as many reps of 225 as Jake Long did, despite weighing 50 pounds less.

Rushing the passer at the pro level is about craftiness, not pure strength. I'd rather a DE have great closing speed and a few moves above great strength.

He WAS in the backfield, but didn't make a play until the end of the game when he came in unblocked and sacked the QB. He whiffed on Terelle Pryor a couple of times. The Bills need PLAYMAKERS not DISRUPTERS.

finally had a chance to watch the fiesta bowl, and i keyed on orakpo throughout

the good:

- very good burst off the line

- holds ground vs. the run

- good awareness (for example, followed a RB out in the flat on a screen and blew up the play)

the bad:

- seems to only have one move - speed rush to the outside

- when he doesn't beat the OT he gives up and doesn't shed at all

- missed a handful of snaps, and took off even more when he was on the field

overall, i didn't think he lived up to the hype