Moo

I have said over and over that although it seems cruel, we should kill all mammals so that humans may live. Why must these politicians work gradually to inevitable end? Just pull the trigger right now.

Simply taxing mammals is a step in the right direction if you are an idiot. How in the <_< is a cow supposed to pay taxes? They are cows. They don't even have any money. It's like asking a Canadian to explain math. It's not happening.

I have said over and over that although it seems cruel, we should kill all mammals so that humans may live. Why must these politicians work gradually to inevitable end? Just pull the trigger right now.

Simply taxing mammals is a step in the right direction if you are an idiot. How in the <_< is a cow supposed to pay taxes? They are cows. They don't even have any money. It's like asking a Canadian to explain math. It's not happening.

;):doh::devil::ph34r:

That is some damn fine work...

That is some damn fine work...

Why? It's common sense. Have you ever seen a cow with pockets, a purse, a wallet, hell even one of those hidden money belts?

Yeah didn't think so.

First time crayonz has actually ever posted a valid arguement. Well besides the whole canadian thing, but that's pretty much common sense as well. You ever met one, they look funny, smell funnier, and WTF language do you speak? Gibberish?

Why? It's common sense. Have you ever seen a cow with pockets, a purse, a wallet, hell even one of those hidden money belts?

The flaw in your argument is that many purses, wallets, and belts are made from leather. Cowhide is a common source of leather.

Without cows there would be no leather. Without leather there would be no wallets, purses, and belts. Therefore there would be nowhere to keep your money except in the hands of Al Gore and people who can spend our money better than we could anyways

Unless of course you're a hippie. They make their purses, wallets, and belts out of hemp. However hippies do not produce the amount of carbon or methane that cows do. They are however a leading emitter of THC

on the serious side - how does a tax prevent them from farting? Is the goal to produce LESS milk? :rolleyes: Is Coke/Pepsi sponsoring this?

Forcing productive members of society to hand over more of their money to government crooks will improve the environment.

While I was reading this a moose standing in my front yard farted. Since it was a first offense, I only issued a warning, but if I see it again there will be severe fines and/or imprisonment [and loss of a carbon credit]

A Moose once bit my sister.

The Farm Bureau must be on another recruitment drive. They have trotting this crap out for the last twenty years. It ain't going to happen, but they like repeating this "rural myth" Move along, it is a bunch of corporate conspiracy theory run amok to justify its existence.