PromoTheRobot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swarm to the ball and strip.

Coaching.

I believe the announcer said it is the first thing they work on in each practice, and they have different situations and techniques labeled ("chase and strip").

Maybe they need to have a little tackling time in practice, too.

5 turnovers!!!!!!!! wow! Why can;t they stop Brown. Conn has only passed the ball once why don;t they just bring all their LB on in the box. I can;t see the game I am at work :cry: but come on.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere you can watch the game online?

5 turnovers!!!!!!!! wow! Why can;t they stop Brown. Conn has only passed the ball once why don;t they just bring all their LB on in the box. I can;t see the game I am at work :cry: but come on.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere you can watch the game online?

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-espn2-test.html

Fun game so far, 5 TO's is ridiculous! ANyway, UB looks a bit overmatched in the trenches so if Conn can hold on to the ball in the 2nd half, they are gonna win big. UB has to get untracked on O or this could be a bad 2nd half.

I disagree. they given UB tons of love and on top of the 1958 team story, UB has gotten plenty of great talk.

am i just crazy or do they not know which team is which, they said buffalo came up empty after that missed fieldgoal when it was CON that missed it? anyone catch that? O and thanks Loi for the link it took forever but I am watching it now!!!

Is Tyler Lorenzen any relation to Jared? I though they were brothers, but nothing about it in Jared's Wiki entry.

There is this, though. I didn't realize the number of nicknames Jared had picked up along the way. I have heard a few, but not all:

Due to Lorenzen's considerable girth, he has been bestowed a collection of colorful nicknames. The nicknames include: "Quarter(got)back", "Hefty Lefty", "The Pillsbury Throwboy", "The Abominable Throwman", "J.Load", "Round Mound of Touchdown", "BBQ (Big Beautiful Quarterback)", "Battleship Lorenzen", "Butterball", "Lord Of The Ring-Dings" and "He Ate Me".

:cry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lorenzen