***INTERNATIONAL BOWL GAME THREAD***

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this game . The Bulls had it and just like the Bills, they let it go. Ahead 20-10 just before the half when UB let Brown run all over them.. again and score a TD to make it 20-17 . Depsite the VANILLA offense the Bulls had in the first half, the D and ST got the turnovers they got against Ball st. to generate some points. It was sad to see that UB made zero half time adjustments and paid the ultimate price. I was yelling in my seat " HEY! THEY'RE GONNA RUN IT!" but they refused to make one tackle when they needed to , again just like the Bills. Further more I saw zero intensity on the sidelines, alot of milling around , heads hangin down and thats when we were only down by 4. I saw no huddles on the sidelines with coaches talking to squads or anything , no emotion! no rallying! nothing. Sad :D I would have rather UCONN blow us out 52-0 , then I would share the sentiment that at least we got there or we were out classed, but we had it, it was ours for the taking and then we took our foot of their throats, let em up and got our a$$ kicked.

I was at this game . The Bulls had it and just like the Bills, they let it go. Ahead 20-10 just before the half when UB let Brown run all over them.. again and score a TD to make it 20-17 . Depsite the VANILLA offense the Bulls had in the first half, the D and ST got the turnovers they got against Ball st. to generate some points. It was sad to see that UB made zero half time adjustments and paid the ultimate price. I was yelling in my seat " HEY! THEY'RE GONNA RUN IT!" but they refused to make one tackle when they needed to , again just like the Bills. Further more I saw zero intensity on the sidelines, alot of milling around , heads hangin down and thats when we were only down by 4. I saw no huddles on the sidelines with coaches talking to squads or anything , no emotion! no rallying! nothing. Sad :ph34r: I would have rather UCONN blow us out 52-0 , then I would share the sentiment that at least we got there or we were out classed, but we had it, it was ours for the taking and then we took our foot of their throats, let em up and got our a$$ kicked.

Pure Buffalo sports, baby...gotta love it