Bills 2008 Player salaries

I still can't believe Roscoe made 4.2 million according to that list.

And to think Fred Jackson, a guy who contributed so much more than Roscoe, made $376,000. Almost 10 times less than our punt returner/gimmick receiver.

Chris Kelsay at 5 million and some of those offensive lineman numbers make me wonder who the hell is running this team and handing out these deals...

http://www.sportscity.com/NFL/Buffalo-Bills-Salaries

It's disgusting what some of these guys are making.

Roscoe, Denney and Kelsay make me sick when I see their salaries...

I dont even mind Schobel as he earned it when he got it, but these other 3 never earned anything remotely close to what they got...

Walker and Dockery I understand as thats what it took to get them that year and we had to overpay a little to give us the chance to sign em. Now, I am not saying they have lived up to the contract, but I do understand why they got them, especially Dockery as he was considered a premier FA that year and 2nd best OL available.

I still can't believe Roscoe made 4.2 million according to that list.

And to think Fred Jackson, a guy who contributed so much more than Roscoe, made $376,000. Almost 10 times less than our punt returner/gimmick receiver.

Chris Kelsay at 5 million and some of those offensive lineman numbers make me wonder who the hell is running this team and handing out these deals...

kelsay,schobel,dockery.....LOL--nice moves Bills front office guys. Great value.

Wish we had him at this deal for a few more years!

If they had him for 3-more years, they would do themselves a favor by redoing the contract and giving him starting CB money.

Some of these agents were absolutely laughing their asses off when doing these contracts, I promise you.

Schobel, Evans, and Dockery would have gotten these contracts from just about any team in the league at the times that they got them...

The rest are just unforgivable really...especially Roscoe, Kelsay, Denney and Fowler...

We need a GM more than we need anything else at this point...

Schobel, Evans, and Dockery would have gotten these contracts from just about any team in the league at the times that they got them...

The rest are just unforgivable really...especially Roscoe, Kelsay, Denney and Fowler...

only washington woulda been stupid enough to give noschobel all that dough

I disagree about Schobel he was locked through 2010 and they extended him through 2013 WhyTF would you do that.

What's better Kelsay and Schobel for 13mil or Haynesworth for 13mil

Why do people keep talking like Haynesworth is someone we had a shot at? He is NOT leaving Tenn and they have already begun contract talks. He WANTS to stay and Tenn WANTS him to stay and is gonna pay him...

Geezus, enough of Haynesworth talk...might as well talk about bringing in Manning, Ed Reed, Ware, or some other stud, becasue it has about as much likely hood as Haynesworth.

But of course, the posters on here will find a way to blame Ralph for not signing a player that has zero percent chance of coming here...

I disagree about Schobel he was locked through 2010 and they extended him through 2013 WhyTF would you do that.

If they cut Schobel at the exact time they extended him, a bidding war starts for him and he gets a similar contract. Doesnt mean we should have extended him, but at the time his previous play warranted his salary.

If they cut Schobel at the exact time they extended him, a bidding war starts for him and he gets a similar contract. Doesnt mean we should have extended him, but at the time his previous play warranted his salary.

delusional

Why do people keep talking like Haynesworth is someone we had a shot at? He is NOT leaving Tenn and they have already begun contract talks. He WANTS to stay and Tenn WANTS him to stay and is gonna pay him...

Geezus, enough of Haynesworth talk...might as well talk about bringing in Manning, Ed Reed, Ware, or some other stud, becasue it has about as much likely hood as Haynesworth.

But of course, the posters on here will find a way to blame Ralph for not signing a player that has zero percent chance of coming here...

actually my point isn't so much about Haynesworth but that sometimes it might be better to spend a huge amount on a superstar than to spend the same amount on 2 or 3 lessor talents.