How about Farve to Buffalo for a one year deal?

Tipster19

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all in favor of signing a veteran QB who can help Trent develop. It ain't Favre. He went to the Jets, inflated everyone's hopes, tore the team apart and got the coach fired. Just what we need - a complete meltdown.

When you look at the good QBs today most if not all of them had the benefit of at least a year on the bench behind a veteran. Trent didn't. I think that a Kurt Warner, who's a mature, TEAM PLAYER, would be a good addition. I don't know who's available but Favre has made it pretty clear he doesn't give a rat's ass about developing anyway. He is only out for himself.

And it shows. Dumbass - should have stayed retired as a winning QB. Now he's a laughing stock. Once again, too much testosterone and an over-inflated ego drives a really bad decision.

Favre has proven over the last couple of seasons that he is no longer a cold weather QB at all, if indeed he ever was. This year he threw 22 TDs and 22 INTs, and alot of those TDs were dumpoffs in the red zone to jones and washington. He is a below average QB at this point and there is no cause to set back Trent's development for the sake of Favre.

Thank You. Time for Faurve to retire.

If by fine job you mean he singlehandedly blew games against:

Jets 1

Cleveland

San Fran

NE 1 & 2

Miami 1

then you are right on the money.

I am not sure exactly how he singlehandedly blew the game against Cleveland when they were at the opponent 30 yard line with plenty of time to get closer and the coaches repeatedly run the ball into the line. Against SF he played only a half. Exactly how did Edwards blow a game against NE when the teams combined to throw less times than a single team throws in a normal game in 60 mph winds??

Needless to say I don't buy into the whole one player loses a game philosophy. IF one player isn't playing well, other parts of the team need to pick their games up and make up for it. That is what winning teams do. The Bills seem to either all play well, or all suck, and too many times they all suck...

I am not sure exactly how he singlehandedly blew the game against Cleveland when they were at the opponent 30 yard line with plenty of time to get closer and the coaches repeatedly run the ball into the line.

I don't know, maybe it was the 314 interceptions that scared the coaches.

Against SF he played only a half.

Ok then multiply his point output by 2 and see if the Bills would have won.

Exactly how did Edwards blow a game against NE when the teams combined to throw less times than a single team throws in a normal game in 60 mph winds??

He scored zero yet again and gave the other team their only touchdown. Score one for us intstead of them....7-6.

Realizing that we're not going to change our coaching personnel leaves me discouraged about our future more than ever before with this team. One thing with Farve is that he does play with passion and he's a cold weather QB who doesn't have to wear a glove to throw the ball. I think that he's all done in New York and if he wants to play one more year than why not us? He would at least bring leadership to our offense and would be a better mentor to Edwards than anyone else that we currently have on staff. I wouldn't even mind the down the field INTs because that would mean that we are at least throwing the ball and not just for 10 yard digs.

How about "No!!!" Favre needs to retire & stay retired!