I'm done

davefan66

I'm sorry if this type of message has been posted before, but I don't

even know what to say.

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THIS DECISION!

I loved this team. I bleed Bills red and blue for the past 28 plus years of my life,

way back to Fergy, Butler, Villapiano, Smerlas, Romes to the Super Bowl years (too

many players to mention), to Flutie, to Losman and to Lynch.

I cannot care about this team any longer.

I will not give a cr*p what this owner and his band of merry "insiders"

do any longer.

I will not care if this team comes or go's.

I will not care if this team plays 1 or 2 or all of their games in Toronto.

I will not care if any of our players run over pedestrians any longer.

I will not care what this team does with it's 11th round pick.

I will not care who the QB is.

I will not care who we get in free agency.

I can't do this anymore.....

I will continue to read these boards and post my opinions, but.....

I WILL NOTE CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM ANY LONGER!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even know what to say.

I loved this team. I bleed Bills red and blue for the past 28 plus years of my life,

way back to Fergy, Butler, Villapiano, Smerlas, Romes to the Super Bowl years (too

Like Arnold Schwartzenagger, you'll be back at the first sign of hope. I have a feeling it'll be like '84-'85, when the "Buffalo Wave Cheer" was the joke of the league. Empty seats until a proven football savior shows up.

50 bucks says your ass is glued to the sofa watching the bills and who they draft in a few months...

Make that 100 bucks....

I am mad as hell about it also........

But like my mom says....son dont worry about something you cant control

I cant wait the free agents, draft again

Hey ya never know.....

We're spoiled compared to teams like the Bengals Lions Rams etc. Good riddance.

I'm not happy with keeping of Jauron, but I'm not killing myself over it. I think more then anything the personell of the team needs to be changed. Watching the primetime teams each week makes me ask myself "where are these types of players on the Bills?" The players like Jauron which means this team is always going to be playing hard and giving an effort, but now we neeed players who are ultra talented to go with the same effort. The board is wiped clean and Jauron and the rest of the organization can get back on track starting with this draft and free agent off season. I'm looking forward to 09.

50 bucks says your ass is glued to the sofa watching the bills and who they draft in a few months...

Your right. I'll be watching the draft and seeing who the Bills draft. That's a no brainer.

Only thing is, I DON'T CARE WHO THEY DRAFT!!

I watch the draft because I enjoy it.

I don't care what the Bills do. I don't care about the Bills.

I will follow the team. I will continue to follow this board,

and post to it. Only thing is I CAN'T CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM

ANYMORE!

I can't continue to give a cr@p about this team.

I can't.

We're spoiled compared to teams like the Bengals Lions Rams etc. Good riddance.

I'm not happy with keeping of Jauron, but I'm not killing myself over it. I think more then anything the personell of the team needs to be changed. Watching the primetime teams each week makes me ask myself "where are these types of players on the Bills?" The players like Jauron which means this team is always going to be playing hard and giving an effort, but now we neeed players who are ultra talented to go with the same effort. The board is wiped clean and Jauron and the rest of the organization can get back on track starting with this draft and free agent off season. I'm looking forward to 09.

You ask where are the prime time players? They will not be coming here as long as this franchise is a joke spending year after year out of the playoffs. Dj staying ensures free agents won't come here for the coaching. Ralph won't spend big or over cap. Be prepared for years of high motor character guys. This franchise is irrelevant in todays NFL

even know what to say.

I will not give a cr*p what this owner and his band of merry "insiders"

do any longer.

I will not care if this team comes or go's.

I will not care if this team plays 1 or 2 or all of their games in Toronto.

I will not care if any of our players run over pedestrians any longer.

I will not care what this team does with it's 11th round pick.

I will not care who the QB is.

I will not care who we get in free agency.

I can't do this anymore.....

I will continue to read these boards and post my opinions, but.....

I WILL NOTE CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM ANY LONGER!!

here HERE!

I've given it thought, but it doesn't work. I've lived in Tennessee for over a decade, watched the Music City Miracle in a bar where I was the only Bills fan, and TRIED to root for the Titans. It doesn't work. My dad took me to the parade to0welcome the Bills in 1960. I watched the Kemp Lamonica dispute, Cookie Gilchrist, Tom Sestak years and suffered through the Dan Darragh years. I was awed by OJ and Fergie and then the great superbowl years...Kelly Thomas, Reed, Smith et. al. I suffered through Scott Norwood. (I met Bill Parcells at my son's restaurant and told him he was the only guy in my life who actually broke my heart.) Nope. We have a cruel cruel mistress and frankly we just don't have the wherewithal to leave her. Talk all we want we will still be here next year. The bills are the girl that brought us to the dance and will most likely be the girl we take home with us.