Wild Bill Calling the Shot! SAYS NO TO JETS!

NavyBillsFan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ him. Hes not THAT good. And I loved him in PITT. But what !@#$ing egomaniac wants to name his own BOSS?

Go beat off next to Boomer (Bruce almost killed me) Esiason for another year.

He'll get what he wants. Plain and simple.

May not be with the Jets or this year, but someone will give

in to his demands.

!@#$ him. Hes not THAT good. And I loved him in PITT. But what !@#$ing egomaniac wants to name his own BOSS?

I'm close to agreeing with you... but the sad fact is I trust Bill Cowher a whole hell of a lot more to (hypothetically) rebuild the Bills front office than Ralph, Russ, etc. I'd do it.

I would give him a shot doing it, after everything else, what the hell do we have to lose??

I'm close to agreeing with you... but the sad fact is I trust Bill Cowher a whole hell of a lot more to (hypothetically) rebuild the Bills front office than Ralph, Russ, etc. I'd do it.

What involvement did he have with personell while with PITT?

bill cowher is not that good????

yea i guess if you define "not that good" as winning 1 super bowl, going to 2, going to 6 AFC championship games, a record 161-99-1 (.623%)...after taking over for one the the greatest coaches of all time in chuck knoll...yea OVERATED....

The guy will get whatever his heart desires in 2010

More then likely there will be a bidding war between Dan Snyder of the Redskins and Jerry Jones of the Cowboys for his services. Other teams may just join into that war considering every year at least 6-7 head coaches come and go from the NFL.

It wouldn't surprise me to see his salary be upwards of 15 million a year if a bidding war does happen. A really smart owner would make him an offer this year that he can't refuse and lock him up for 5+ years.

NFL owners every year pay untested rookies godly amounts of guaranteed $$$,why not a great active winning coach?

What involvement did he have with personell while with PITT?

Who cares. He's saying he wants to help name the guy who is in charge of personnel, not make personnel decisions himself. I applaud the guy for recognizing a coach can't generally pull off the GM role at the same, and for demanding say in who his future team names as the guy who scouts and drafts the players he's going to coach.

I don't think its the ideal approach to take, but as I said before... I'd much rather have Cowher (hypothetically) picking the Bills' next personnel chief than Ralph, Russ, etc.

Who cares. He's saying he wants to help name the guy who is in charge of personnel, not make personnel decisions himself. I applaud the guy for recognizing a coach can't generally pull off the GM role at the same, and for demanding say in who his future team names as the guy who scouts and drafts the players he's going to coach.

I don't think its the ideal approach to take, but as I said before... I'd much rather have Cowher (hypothetically) picking the Bills' next personnel chief than Ralph, Russ, etc.

That's the key right there!!! A man who knows his limits but wants someone with the same thought process as he does. Good call ghosts.

Good for him. The man is hot sh-- and he knows it. He's playing hard ball because he knows every team's dream is for him to roam their sidelines. Whether it be this year or next, someone will give him what he wants, simply because he's a winner.

We can only dream Ralph would succumb to this..... but he should.