Who should the Bills' head coach be in 2009?

scribo

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills' head coach be in 2009?

• Dick Jauron
    • Bobby April
    • Someone else already within the organization
    • Someone from outside the organization

I like Bobby April, but for the life of me can't figure out why people around here would like to see him promoted to head coach. B-) I voted for someone outside the organization, but it needs to be soon or not at all. I hate the fact Ralph waits until all the good candidates are gone before making a move. Old bastard.

I like Bobby April, but for the life of me can't figure out why people around here would like to see him promoted to head coach. B-) I voted for someone outside the organization, but it needs to be soon or not at all. I hate the fact Ralph waits until all the good candidates are gone before making a move. Old bastard.

I know for a fact we had plenty of people complaining when Mularkey was hired before the Pats'* coordinators were available to be interviewed.

It is just another classic example of how fans can never be happy.

Eric Mangini

He got a bad rap in NY. His GM gave him a 39 year old QB with gray hair and a bad shoulder and a throw it up - someone might catch it mentality.

I think he would do well here and also hire some a good OC and DC. He's still young (37) and I think would bring a good mental approach and winning football.

If we did get someone new, I would hope they would bring in a coordinator who knows the Tampa 2. I hate rebuilding and the last thing I want to see is someone come in saying we should have a 3-4 (for example).

Let's work with what we have. Rebuilding (again) would suck.

Good point. We wouldn't want to bring in a succsessful defensive scheme or anything. Keep thinking that our sad excuse of a zone defense has made coaches lose sleep this season the night before gameday, because the reality is that our defense has the talent to be great, but coaching only allowed it to be slightly sub-par, often being dismissed from criticism.

Good point. We wouldn't want to bring in a succsessful defensive scheme or anything. Keep thinking that our sad excuse of a zone defense has made coaches lose sleep this season the night before gameday, because the reality is that our defense has the talent to be great, but coaching only allowed it to be slightly sub-par, often being dismissed from criticism.

How can you have a great T2 defense without a pass rush from your DL????

How about adding to the poll - Do we think DJ will be fired?...I think the fact that it is real quiet...sounds like he is staying...

Did you miss the press conference yesterday where Ralph Wilson said the Bills brass were meeting and would have an announcement on Wednesday?

Don't expect much more noise until then. We'll all just have to hold our breath hoping RW sees the obvious.

Spagnola looks awfully good to me, btw.

I also agree that Mangini got a raw deal - but he's no Bellichik. All of evil BB's assistants worry me - you get the impression it really is all him.

Cowher would be great of course - and he does like the Bills' talent - but I don't think there's any way he's coming to Buffalo - he'd be leaving too much money on the table from the Jets.