If you could trade for any ONE player

bartshan-83

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a lot of talk about this team lacking a playmaker, a leader, emotion, heart, discipline, etc. If you could trade our worst player (whoever you think that is) for any one player straight up, who would it be?

90508[/snapback]

Of course Tom Brady for Drew Bledsoe.

The 2 best players in the game are Tom Brady on offense and Ray Lewis on defense, so take your pick. Do you want offense or defense?

I don't know why people think this vick has been sacked just as much as bledsoe with more fumbles and less td's, and people here complain about bledsoe having no touch on his short passes. You'd all have vick stuffed, roasted, and cooked after 2 weeks. 

The Mike Vick Experience- The thrill of passing  for 114 yards 2 int's and getting sacked 6 times and beating the arizona cardnials 6-3.  :lol:

90591[/snapback]

Hey after this weekend...a 6-3 win might be nice to see.

THANK YOU!!!

its about time somebody else realized this.

trying to fix this offense by putting in a qb who can avoid a rush is the most absurd thing.

know why kelly, thomas and reed were good?

cause of hull, richter, wolford, ballard and... (uhoh i forgot the other tackle)

i remember watching the 93 probowl as a kid and seeing 4 bills helmets on the line.

90595[/snapback]

The other guard was Davis

Peyton Manning without a doubt

Fiery leader who puts up and shuts others up. Can always be counted on. Has proven himself time and time again on the field.

Sure you could argue:

John Abraham

Randy Moss

Ladanian Tomlinson

None would have the impact that Manning would

Id love to have Vick even more but he wouldnt bring the leadership that this team is desperate for. Vick is better but Peyton is better for this team!