Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a text from a decent source and DJ was told to fire much of his staff and he refused to do so. The staff is going to get fired either way but DJ will just lose his job, which is great.

Fingers crossed.

way to go out on a limb........i mean all the board has been talking about for a month is how dj is done here........go bills in"09

I can afford to drive a BMW 750Li despite having 2 kids, a house worth a LOT more than a BMW 750Li, maxing-out my 401K, a decent amount of life insurance and saving a wad for emergencies (admittedly the "wad" would be a little less with the car). Can I join the club Skoobs?

One of the commonly debated questions now is whether the Bills' woes are a result of coaching or talent deficiencies. While waiting at the BUF airport tonight for my return flight to ATL, I overheard a barfly asking a Patriot player (who I ID'd as Rosevelt Colvin) what he thought of Jauron, since that was what the bar conversation was all about. He said he had heard Dick is a super nice guy - when pressed further, Colvin went on to say, without any hesitation, that EVERY NFL team has talent - it is purely a matter of coaching.

This may not sound like an earth-shattering piece of news, but I thought it was interesting to hear it verbatim from a current NFL player. This reinforced my opinion that the Bills do have enough talent - just not on the coaching staff.

I assure you it is not me posting this....

However, I told you guys this weeks ago and was laughed at...my post deleted......you will see....What can you expect from a second rate board?

He will be terminated...

How's life on Pine Avenue? I could go for a Violas or a La Hacienda pizza.