Lost in the Loss - Fred Jackson had a special day

BuffaloBill

My hat is off to Freddie. Another good day of rushing was wasted due to inept play on the part of others and coaching decisions that were pathetic. Fred and Lynch were two bright spots this year on what was an otherwise putrid offense.

BuffaloBill, that pretty much sums it up.

My hat is off to Freddie. Another good day of rushing was wasted due to inept play on the part of others and coaching decisions that were pathetic. Fred and Lynch were two bright spots this year on what was an otherwise putrid offense.

He's the only good thing that Levy brought to this team.

Thank you Action Jackson. I know he's a restricted free agent, but please lock him up. Give him a 4 year contract, he's earned it.

I will tip one back for Fast Freddie who not only had a special day, but IMHO, had a special year!!! :unsure:

He is arguably one of the best back-up RB's in the league and would be a starter on several teams. He and Lynch make an excellent one-two combination, each having their own unique style of running the ball. What I like most about Jackson is that he never gives up on a play and keeps his feet moving. This season on numerous plays, he would turn a negative or no yardage play into multiple yards. He is also a class act which may explain why our o-line seemed to play harder when he was running the ball.

Way to go Freddie!

Regardless, the man is the best back on the roster currently. They need to lock him up.

also, kudos on the nice avatar.

Whole heartedly agree. I said Jackson was going to be a great addition to this team when we first got him. Another fine product of the now defunct NFL Europe.

He is giving the Bills exaqctly what they wanted a few years ago, a great 1a and 1b tandem, something they wanted to try to have with Henry and Willis. A good thing for the Bills is that it looks like atleastthese 2 are happy being a tandem and not wanting to be the only #1. It was great to see Lynch running out to mid field to congratulate Jackson on his big run last week

Ugh, we need to get people to quit calling him Fast Freddie...that was Jonathan Smith...

Are you :unsure: kidding me. Lighten up Francis...Jonathan Smith is ancient history. I will continue to use a moniker that I feel describes him to a tee. If you are sensitive to that, I could give two <_<.

Regardless, this "Fast Freddie" is the real deal and he needs to be locked up long term.

Are you :lol: kidding me. Lighten up Francis...Jonathan Smith is ancient history. I will continue to use a moniker that I feel describes him to a tee. If you are sensitive to that, I could give two :lol:.

Regardless, this "Fast Freddie" is the real deal and he needs to be locked up long term.

Wow...did I hurt your feelings?