Bledsoe supporter here, and I even wear the jersey

jc707270

when I go to the bar on sunday's. Why? Simply he is a memeber of this buffalo bills team and as far as those who think he sucks, well so does the rest of the team! The recievers (yes including eric dropsy, the ball must hit me in the hands, I always get the benefit of the doubt for drops moulds) drop passes that should be caught, the plays on both sides of the ball are very questionable at times, we get little pass rush, donahoe has had some crappy drafts, we had crappy coaching (I'll not include mularkey just yet) the o-line, o please no comment, henry couldn't run through a bounty paper towel (cause it's the quicker picker upper) and mcgahee dosen't hussle. So you can explain x's and o's, and make tons of exceptions and excuses for all the great palyers that ain't won jack shhhh (of course only because of bledsoe, oopss sorry excusess me) but bledsoe he holds on to the ball to long, no fire in da belly, not a leader, on and on and on, the fact is this team stinks with him and the team will stink without him. Once he's gone it will be another whipping boy until like the red sox, the bills win a championship. Until then I'm in his corner and I hope he does well. Oh yeah and here is to the team gettin some chemistry!! Go bills Thanks

Thats the way I feel. Im sick of hearing people boo him at the stadium. Fricken Miami fans are better than us right now.

Bledsoe may not be our answer, but he is our starting QB and we should deal and support our Bills instead of constantly ridiculing.

Thats the way I feel. Im sick of hearing people boo him at the stadium. Fricken Miami fans are better than us right now.

Bledsoe may not be our answer, but he is our starting QB and we should deal and support our Bills instead of constantly ridiculing.

90338[/snapback]

He sucks!

The faster he's on the bench the faster this team can get back to winning.

90338[/snapback]

It's not often that you find your soulmate on the internet.

This whole thing is a friggen witch hunt.

I used to think that we had the best fans. Now, I have serious doubts.

I love how unforgiving some of you guys are and so quick to blame one guy regardless of whose fault it is.

ive booed more this season then i have in the past 10 put together

i think ive only booed when the offense is leaving the field

but ive never booed bledsoe

its just a general booing of a horrible horrible offense.

i hope one little tear runs down each of their cheeks when i boo, cause they ALL deserve it.

when I go to the bar on sunday's. Why? Simply he is a memeber of this buffalo bills team and as far as those who think he sucks, well so does the rest of the team! The recievers (yes including eric dropsy, the ball must hit me in the hands, I always get the benefit of the doubt for drops moulds) drop passes that should be caught, the plays on both sides of the ball are very questionable at times, we get little pass rush, donahoe has had some crappy drafts, we had crappy coaching (I'll not include mularkey just yet) the o-line, o please no comment, henry couldn't run through a bounty paper towel (cause it's the quicker picker upper) and mcgahee dosen't hussle. So you can explain x's and o's, and make tons of exceptions and excuses for all the great palyers that ain't won jack shhhh (of course only because of bledsoe, oopss sorry excusess me) but bledsoe he holds on to the ball to long, no fire in da belly, not a leader, on and on and on, the fact is this team stinks with him and the team will stink without him. Once he's gone it will be another whipping boy until like the red sox, the bills win a championship. Until then I'm in his corner and I hope he does well. Oh yeah and here is to the team gettin some chemistry!! Go bills Thanks

90337[/snapback]

So by the literal interpretation....that would make you a jock supporter.

hey hey, nothing personal...it was just too good to pass up

He sucks!

The faster he's on the bench the faster this team can get back to winning.

90340[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA really frez, start winning cause he's on the bench. Well I guess if we bring flutie back to make those five busters that call themselves a o-line look better.

Guest Cutting Losman With Dignity
It's not often that you find your soulmate on the internet.

90350[/snapback]

Is this going to be your screen name next year? Or are you just going to go with Captain Fairweather? WGR PooBoy has a nice ring too.

Doh what? What jersey do you wear in which the player has won anything of significance for the bills. Opps my bad your going back to the Jack kemp days. Damn that jersey must be dusty.

90503[/snapback]

Kemp wore 15.

Is this going to be your screen name next year? Or are you just going to go with Captain Fairweather? WGR PooBoy has a nice ring too.

90511[/snapback]

Gentle Reader: Losman has at least four years full years before the judgement will be passed.

I'll let others judge your impotence.

This whole thing is a friggen witch hunt.

I used to think that we had the best fans.  Now, I have serious doubts.

I love how unforgiving some of you guys are and so quick to blame one guy regardless of whose fault it is.

90362[/snapback]

I have no doubts - WE DON'T!!

I lost that fantasy the day I saw and heard fans cheer when RJ was hurt. Ever since then, I've had no more illusions about our fans.