50 MPH winds, temperatures in the high 30's or 40's

DIE HARD 1967

Passing may be a problem,

It is 62 degrees in Orchard Park at 8:30am , but the temperature could go into the 30's during the game and rain and snow is possible, but that is a 30 degree drop in temperature

Higher gusts are expected

The Temperature will be in the 30's by the end of game

I am leaving for the game now.....see ya

I am 2 miles from the Ralph

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this means nothing. cassel will still throw for 300 while edwards struggles to get to 75 yards. their kicker will nail 3 40+ yarders while ours misses a game winner from 25 yards. they will be clutch, and we will be forgotten!

Uh. I don't think so. I just saw some birds flying backwards.

Glad I am home this weekend, the game is on TV.

I agree Rande. I am fine watching this one from my recliner. Paul and Lisa left yesterday. Rumor has it that if Buffalo is down at the half, Paul plans to storm over to the other side of the field, park himself behind the Bills bench and give the coaching staff a "piece of his mind".:rolleyes:

Should be an interesting game to watch more from the fan response in the second half versus the play on field.

Regardless, I still support my team and think there could be an upset in our future. That combined with Dick's ouster would make the season complete. GO BILLS!!!!

Uh. I don't think so. I just saw some birds flying backwards.

No kidding, the wind has really kicked up in the last half hour or so - it's gonna be worse in OP by kickoff. I'll stay put and watch this one from the couch.

I hope Dick can 'break the code' regarding wind direction - I'm expecting zero FGs/PATs into this wind, and punts into the wind going backwards!

Hoping for a big day on the ground for Lynch/Jackson...

BuffTown Billsss 24

Foxboro* Fake-riettes* 0

8 and 8 baby!!! :doh:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :rolleyes:

Trent will look like a high first round pick today.

Joey Harrington

And then a bunch of Trent lovers will get on the board explaining how it is the worst weather the Bills have ever played in. For the third time in two years.

Joey Harrington

And then a bunch of Trent lovers will get on the board explaining how it is the worst weather the Bills have ever played in. For the third time in two years.

It's hard to throw - or even take a snap - wearing those big fluffy mittens. Best maybe to just snap the ball directly to Marshawn.

Hope Trentie doesn't get hit in the head by a falling goal post - or empty Gatorade cup - and suffer another concussion. :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

It's hard to throw - or even take a snap - wearing those big fluffy mittens. Best maybe to just snap the ball directly to Marshawn.

Hope Trentie doesn't get hit in the head by a falling goal post - or empty Gatorade cup - and suffer another concussion. :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

At least he knows he can catch the 7:30 flight to Los Gatos if the winds die down by then.

This glove wearing Mary won't be in Buffalo again until the first mandatory.

Joey Harrington

You must be having a rough day today. I mean, with your pin up boy will be gone. Oh, the agony! :rolleyes::w00t::doh::ph34r:

Keep insulting Trent. It is funny sometimes, but stock up on Kleenexes because your true love will be on a plane out of here in just a few hours and you must dry the tears. Wait.....never mind, you won't need as many tissues. :doh:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Do you have a grief counsellor on standby to help you with the loss of your love magnet? :doh:

Joey Harrington

So bitter...lol

At least he knows he can catch the 7:30 flight to Los Gatos if the winds die down by then.

This glove wearing Mary won't be in Buffalo again until the first mandatory.

Youre posts about Edwards are amusing at least