JP Losman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's laughable is that you think JP is a massive upgrade over anyone :unsure:

Denver uses the athleticism of their QB's to get their WR's open. I think JP would do better in their system, with the talent level Denver has, and in a place the caliber of Denver......just walked outside w/a short sleeved shirt and jeans......B-E-A- Utiful day!

To JP... We from Buffalo wish you a Merry Christmas and hope for you to find success and happiness in your next city. Thank you so much for what youve done for the city of Buffalo. Thanks for the effort!

Well said. Good luck to JP wherever he ends up next. It's not his fault the Bills front office was dumb enough to trade a boat load of picks thinking he was a franchaise QB.

it's a job; it's a business; we can appreciate JP personally and still bash his performance......i can only imagine that JP himself started this thread......he's NOT an NFL QB and that's nothing to be embarrased about........i'm sure he graduated with some degree right?.....time to go to work for real....

Jp is an upgrade over

Rob Johnson-He's been retired ever since the Giants cut him-stick to guys in the NFL now

Chad Pennington (until his GM and coaches put him in a position to succeed)-You're insane!

Tavaras Jackson-No better or worse than JP

Dan Orlovsky-Maybe. You found 1 guy with a lower win % per start

Derek Anderson-He made the Pro Bowl in 2007, JP will NEVER make the Pro Bowl

Ryan Fitspatrick-No better or worse than JP

Jamarcus Russell-He was the #1 pick last year & is starting-You're insane.

Man, you JP guys come up with every friggin excuse in the world for everything JP does or says.

Last year, when JP outed himself, you all went into denial & even made an excuse for that. When JP said "Being gay, being an athlete" when referring to himself the JP defenders all said "he said 'Being a athlete". Now JP may not be the smartest QB around on the field, but he doesn't say "being a athlete". You JP supporters are in denial about everything he says & does-WAKE UP!

You apparently know a lot more about movies than football- that was an excellent movie.

How does directly quoting JP draw you to that conclusion? JP said it, find the tape & listen. I'm just stating what he said.

If JP is gay, so what? Does it change the fact that he can't play QB in the NFL? No, it doesn't have anything to do with it. The reason I quoted him was because people are in such denial about him and they even find a way to deny something he actually said. He said it, I'm just quoting him. If you want to deny it, fine-he said it.

How does directly quoting JP draw you to that conclusion? JP said it, find the tape & listen. I'm just stating what he said.

If JP is gay, so what? Does it change the fact that he can't play QB in the NFL? No, it doesn't have anything to do with it. The reason I quoted him was because people are in such denial about him and they even find a way to deny something he actually said. He said it, I'm just quoting him. If you want to deny it, fine-he said it.

AS I said- he will do just fine as the backup after Denver signs him. Although I don't see him capable of starting anyplace other than Buffalo, NY

I wanted to be the first to thank JP for everything he has done for the city of Buffalo! JP's last game in buffalo is Sunday.

Everybody has been down in this guy for the results on the field but EVERONE should thank him for his effort.

Sure, it didnt work out for him in a Bills uniform (mostly not his fault due to our coaching issues)

BUT he is a standup guy who has given allot of effort for the city of Buffalo!

He helped all of us by organizing the event to make Buffalo better by planting trees, cleaning up areas that are the armpit of america.

He tried to become a "Buffalonian" He bought a house downtown... where lived most of the season... He was kind to all of us!

He gave us 100% effort all of the time on the field. I think his lack of sucess is due to being confused.... a trait I see with many players on this team... including Trent. To me, this points to coaching.

So please, no more hate about JP. Hate the coaching staff for not preparing him correctly.

To JP... We from Buffalo wish you a Merry Christmas and hope for you to find success and happiness in your next city. Thank you so much for what youve done for the city of Buffalo. Thanks for the effort!

I agree with everything you said, except for blaming his lack of success on our coaching staff. Yes, our coaching staff is terrible, but JP has had more than enough chances to do something on this team and due to the fact that he is an outstanding athlete, that is dumber than a box of rocks, he failed. He can't read defenses in the NFL and that is a requirement these days. JP will never be a good QB in the NFL, mark my words.

sorry, but I know better...unless you can provide a link, all you're doing is acting like a child "JP's gay waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa"

I said JP said he was gay. I didn't say JP is gay. The link of him saying it was on the board last year. When is quoting someone acting like a child?

My point isn't whether JP is or is not gay, my point is that no matter what he does or says, people will find an excuse to explain it.

If you know better, that is a much better reason than just saying he messed up his words when he spoke. The majority of people who immediately drew the conclusion that he didn't say what came out of his mouth did not have the benefit of your inside information.

I said JP said he was gay. I didn't say JP is gay. The link of him saying it was on the board last year. When is quoting someone acting like a child?

My point isn't whether JP is or is not gay, my point is that no matter what he does or says, people will find an excuse to explain it.

If you know better, that is a much better reason than just saying he messed up his words when he spoke. The majority of people who immediately drew the conclusion that he didn't say what came out of his mouth did not have the benefit of your inside information.

I remember the clip, but it was hard to tell what he actually said. It was like he slurred his words a little and he said

"being a athlete" and it sounded like "bein gay athlete" I don't think he was coming out, although I did have to listen to it a few times.

Can we stop the JP is really a good QB even though he has virtually no traits that make a QB successful in the NFL garbage? The guy will be lucky to be a 3rd stringer come next year---he is NOT an NFL caliber QB...he doesn't feel pressure, holds the ball, locks onto receivers and fumbles way too much. None of these traits make a QB successful in this league...

His execution of a simple rollout pass that required him to throw to a wide open fullback or throw the ball into the stands says all that needs to be said...Schonert was so frustrated with what happened he basically said JP is an idiot...at some point players have to just be able to execute the play thats called, and execute it well...

JP is a great guy but an awful QB. He ruined himself NOT the coaches. He will compete for a number 2 or 3 position next year certainly NOT a number one. He simply does not make decision fast enough, is not accurate and turns the ball over constantly. Saying he would be an upgrade ever over Pennington is laughable. JP should be acknowledged for all the great things he tried to do for the city. He is just a terrible QB. Proably the worst starting QB we have had in about 15 years.

I wanted to be the first to thank JP for everything he has done for the city of Buffalo! JP's last game in buffalo is Sunday.

Everybody has been down in this guy for the results on the field but EVERONE should thank him for his effort.

Sure, it didnt work out for him in a Bills uniform (mostly not his fault due to our coaching issues)

BUT he is a standup guy who has given allot of effort for the city of Buffalo!

He helped all of us by organizing the event to make Buffalo better by planting trees, cleaning up areas that are the armpit of america.

He tried to become a "Buffalonian" He bought a house downtown... where lived most of the season... He was kind to all of us!

He gave us 100% effort all of the time on the field. I think his lack of sucess is due to being confused.... a trait I see with many players on this team... including Trent. To me, this points to coaching.

So please, no more hate about JP. Hate the coaching staff for not preparing him correctly.

Nuts to that!

Bye bye JP. Don't come back. And don't bother sending us a postcard from the arena league neither.

Oh, and shave that hurtin beard.