Crowell, Schobel, Greer, Youboty OUT!!

Anybody remember Angelo Crowell? He was playing some pretty good football for us last year, and he did that surgery during training camp. They put him on IR. Do you guys think they'll try to bring him back? Seems to me he might solve a pretty big hole at LB.

Also, our team has not been the same defensively since Schobel went down. Greer and Youboty have been gone for a while too.

If we get all these guys back, and have a good draft (i.e., a real pass rushing guy and a tight end, Hello Chase Coffman) we'll be on the right track.

Jauron can stay, as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody remember Angelo Crowell? He was playing some pretty good football for us last year, and he did that surgery during training camp. They put him on IR. Do you guys think they'll try to bring him back? Seems to me he might solve a pretty big hole at LB.

Also, our team has not been the same defensively since Schobel went down. Greer and Youboty have been gone for a while too.

If we get all these guys back, and have a good draft (i.e., a real pass rushing guy and a tight end, Hello Chase Coffman) we'll be on the right track.

With Crowell being placed on IR, the Bills sent him a statement that he is no longer wanted.

IMO, I would like to see us try and trade Schobel. Schobel is good against the run, but is an average pass rusher. IMO, he is not worth the $8+ million dollar contract. If we can get a better DE like Peppers or Suggs then I would be willing to part ways (via trade) with Schobel. Either way, we have no pass rush. It would be nice to cut loose Denney & Kelsay and replace them with better DE's. We'll see what the offseason brings.

Greer will most likely be gone. I like Youboty, but i'm starting to wonder if his frame can't take the physical pounding of the NFL. McKelvin & Corner did very well yesterday and I can see both of them in the starting lineup next year.

IMO, offseason needs:

2 DE's

OLB

TE

C

#1 WR

If you want Jauron to stay, just copy and paste this for next year at this time. Do you not realize that our HEAD COACH has single handedly lost a MINIMUM of 2 games for this team. Do you have any idea how big 2 games are in a 16 game season? This team will NEVER EVER make the playoffs with this crappy coach. How many years in a row are we going to sit back and look back at the games and say What If??!!

Don't let any late season victories cloud the problem surrounding this team. Yes, we do need some new players but it won't mean a darn thing if they are not given the opportunity to win.

With Crowell being placed on IR, the Bills sent him a statement that he is no longer wanted.

IMO, I would like to see us try and trade Schobel. Schobel is good against the run, but is an average pass rusher. IMO, he is not worth the $8+ million dollar contract. If we can get a better DE like Peppers or Suggs then I would be willing to part ways (via trade) with Schobel. Either way, we have no pass rush. It would be nice to cut loose Denney & Kelsay and replace them with better DE's. We'll see what the offseason brings.

Greer will most likely be gone. I like Youboty, but i'm starting to wonder if his frame can't take the physical pounding of the NFL. McKelvin & Corner did very well yesterday and I can see both of them in the starting lineup next year.

So then, who would pick up that number??

The Bills put Crowell on IR because they were angry with the timing of his decision to have surgery. He really didn't let the coaches and training staff know in a timely manner. a few weels intot he season he was yet to have surgery on his knee. There is know way the Bills sign Crowell and he won't look to resign with this team either.

The Bills put Crowell on IR because they were angry with the timing of his decision to have surgery. He really didn't let the coaches and training staff know in a timely manner. a few weels intot he season he was yet to have surgery on his knee. There is know way the Bills sign Crowell and he won't look to resign with this team either.

I know what happened. And I sort of agree with them. He should've had that surgery in January. But the truth remains, he is a really good player, and it would not shock me if they sign him, and he should consider signing, because he got full pay for doing absolutely nothing but rehab.

And Jauron's judgment cost us 2 games. How many wins were the result of his good coaching and judgment?

I know what happened. And I sort of agree with them. He should've had that surgery in January. But the truth remains, he is a really good player, and it would not shock me if they sign him, and he should consider signing, because he got full pay for doing absolutely nothing but rehab.

And Jauron's judgment cost us 2 games. How many wins were the result of his good coaching and judgment?

He'll go where the money is.

The Bills cost him money next year by putting him on IR regardless of the fact that they paid his 2008 salary.

Perhaps bridges haven't been burned, but I highly doubt he would consider re-signing with Buffalo unless they blow everyone else's offer out of the water.

Well...Count me as THRILLED you are not the one making the decisions at OBD...

The Injury excuse now? :lol: Care to take a look at The Patsies IR List? It reads like an NFL who's who...

I'm sure the Folks that ran him out of Chicago, because He was a loser there too, will get a good chuckle out of that Injury excuse...Please... :lol:

Here comes all of the rationalization to keep Jauron. There will be just enough reasons to retain him for next year, only to fire him then.